Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Essay on a wrinkle in time

Essay on a wrinkle in time

Oct/Tue/2017 | Uncategorized

Wrinkle in time essay Essay - Paper Topics

Essay on a wrinkle in time

Best Custom Academic Essay Writing Help & Writing Services UK Online -
FREE A wrinkle in time Essay

asa essay on racism Racism is essay race prejudice + power. Origin unknown (ca. 1970) Used by several groups doing antiracism education and training. rac#8226;ism n (1936) 1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an essay, inherent superiority of a particular race 2 : racial prejudice or discrimination. Webster's Ninth New Collegiate Dictionary. [On finding that many white Americans were not prejudiced, and did not harbor hostility or faulty generalizations about other racial groups, but nonetheless resisted change in essay in time the nation's racial structure, one sociologist finds?] that racism extends considerably beyond prejudiced beliefs. A Study In Scarlet Essays? The essential feature of racism is not hostility or misperception, but rather the defense of a system from essay on a which advantage is derived on the basis of race. The manner in which the defense is articulated - either with hostility or subtlety - is not nearly as important as the fact that it insures the continuation of a privileged relationship. Thus it is necessary to broaden the definition of racism beyond prejudice to include sentiments that in their consequence, if not in their intent, support the popes essay on man racial status quo. David T. Wellman. Portraits of White Racism, Second Edition. Racism is a global system of material and symbolic resource distribution management more comprehensively defined, in essay on a in time accordance with each of the following principles: Principle I. Jonathan Swift Essays? Racism is an ideological, structural and historic stratification process by which the wrinkle in time population of European descent, through its individual and institutional distress patterns, intentionally has been able to sustain, to its own best advantage, the animal farm essay dynamic mechanics of essay in time upward or downward mobility (of fluid status assignment) to the general disadvantage of the population designated as non-white (on a global scale), using skin color, gender, class, ethnicity or nonwestern nationality as the main indexical criteria used for enforcing differential resource allocation decisions that contribute to decisive changes in relative racial standing in ways most favoring the jonathan swift short essays populations designated as 'white.'

Principle II. The aim of this peculiar post-1492 stratification process has been to aggregate an upwardly mobile and putatively 'white' racial group that is stratified internally and that strives to validate its own ascendancy using a shifting last coupon coderange of 'white' cultural practices which are defined as 'white' not on any presumed biological basis, but on the basis of ideological whiteness--a field of racial discourse and representation. Principle III. The conceptual content of on a wrinkle this historic and politically-charged discursive field is sustained by racial agents who in many ways articulate and justify the suppression of ideological blackness (and every form of non-whiteness this may entail) which may be accomplished by many formal and informal means of institutional domination, routinized interpersonal interactions, cultural imperialism, or by any other racialized means of jonathan swift essays information control. Principle IV. As a generative principle of racism, ideological whiteness refers to a dual behavioral process entailing enactments of identify formation and resource access legitimation, both of which were practices once overtly recognized as aspects of white supremacy, but which now may be more subtly and covertly reproduced as an observable and routine set of implicitly prescriptive, but explicitly disavowed white supremacist beliefs and essay wrinkle, practices to which all who identify as 'white' (or who behave as 'whitened') are expected to adhere--especially white males--if they wish to maintain their own racial standing as members of these two privileged 'white' groups and essay health and hygiene, assert their negotiable right to privileged resource access. Princple V. Essay On A Wrinkle? Collectively, the essay on ramayana 'white' and/or 'whitened' members of this racially privileged global population tend to bolster their shared political intent to impose patterns of restricted resource access on racially subordinant populations, and on a wrinkle in time, aim to preserve their presumably non-negotiable right to prescribe, and even dictate, lessor resource 6PM Coupon Code access rights for certain upwardly mobile members of the 'non-white' population whose internalized racism, reliable complicity, and carefully scrutinized willingness to cooperate with racial dominates is animal farm always required and essay on a wrinkle, rewarded. Dr. Helan Enoch Page. Associate Professor, Anthropology Department. University of Massachusetts-Amherst.

Distributed at the American Anthropological Association, 1993. Updated and extended, 1999. A situation in which one race maintains supremacy over another race through a set of attitudes, behaviors, social structures and ideologies. It involves four essential and interconnected elements: Power: the capacity to make and essay on corruption, enforce decisions is disproportionately or unfairly distributed. Resources: unequal access to on a such resources as money, education, information, etc. Standards: standards for appropriate behavior are ethnocentric, reflecting and animal essay, privileging the norms and values of the dominant race/society. Problem: involves defining reality by naming the problem incorrectly, and thus misplacing it.

Women's Theological Center, Boston, MA, 1994. Racism - Racism involves physical, psychological, spiritual, and social control, exploitation and subjection of one race by another race. It is the social institutionalization of the psychological concept of essay White/white supremacy (a man-made ideology of essay white/White superiority and essay on a, black/Black inferiority). This means that racial discrimination and injustice are established, perpetuated and promoted throughout every institution of society - economics, education, entertainment, family, labor, law, politics, religion, science and war. Racism is also used as an farm, abuse excuse to rationalize violent behavior and inhumane policies toward Melanites.

Melanite/Melanites - Alternative term for the words people of color, minorities, and non-whites. Recognizing and Resolving Racism: A Resource and Guide for Humane Beings. an underlying belief in the superiority of one race over another and its right to dominate. generalizing one group of people by believing in simplistic stereotypes of that group. affects every aspect of the lives of communities of colour: social, economic, political, health, etc. may take three main forms (though all work together to wrinkle maintain a system of short oppression): Individual Racism-individual acts that overtly reflect racist attitudes/beliefs. This is the easiest one to identify. ie. racial slurs, jokes, etc. Systemic Racism and Institutional Racism-organizational policies and practices at the structural level that indirectly target communities of colour and essay wrinkle, maintain white privilege. Ie. racism in the criminal justice system (police profiling); racism in on human health the educational system (all white authors on a course reading list.) Cultural Racism-value system that supports and allows discriminatory actions against essay wrinkle in time racially and ethnoculturally marginalized communities. Ie. In Scarlet Essays? white privilege. Anti-Racism Media Education (ARMEd) Accessed December 20, 2002. Racism - Racial prejudice and discrimination that are supported by institutional power and authority.

The critical element that differentiates racism from prejudice and discrimination is the use of institutional power and authority to support prejudices and enforce discriminatory behaviors in systematic ways with far-reaching outcomes and wrinkle, effects. In the ak ramanujan United States, racism is based on the ideology of White (European) supremacy and is used to the advantage of White people and the disadvantage of people of color. Enid Lee, Deborah Menkart and Margo Okazawa-Rey (eds.) Beyond Heroes and Holidays: A Practical Guide to K-12 Anti-Racist, Multicultural Education and Staff Development. Copyright 2001, 2009. Wrinkle In Time? Center for on human health and hygiene the Study of White American Culture, Inc.

All rights reserved.

Write my essay -
A Wrinkle in Time: essays research papers

My Best Gift Essay Essays and Research Papers. A Gift for on a wrinkle My Mother The story “A Gift for reflective My Mother” is a short story written by Viv McDade which . deals with a family of three; a set of parents and their daughter. The mother envies the beautiful houses with hallways and moulded skirting boards on the other side of the railway, and essay on a wrinkle she usually gets angry about the differences between her own family and their property compared to the house on other side of the railway. The mother is essay on ramayana a housewife, and the narrator lets the reader get to essay in time, know this. Character , Family , Father 969 Words | 3 Pages. Gifts Essay The reason why I chose the a study in scarlet, two pictures with the food, is because in the essay Emerson stated that . “Food is one of the necessities that we need in order to survive.” And he also said that “It is also important to the giver and the person who is receiving it. Emerson also stated that “Food is a way to say welcome and essay in time food has that balance.” Emerson also states in the essay that “Food is a reward.” In the a study in scarlet essays, first paragraph, in the middle of the essay in time, second sentence, Emerson said “I do not think.

Essay , Faith , Love 864 Words | 3 Pages. ? ”A Gift for My Mother” Poverty is a subject that is very relevant all over the world today. It is an essay issue, which affects many . people and families. Essay On A Wrinkle! Many people have to struggle everyday just to survive. They starve and struggle while other people live happy lives without having to worry about jonathan swift short, if there are enough food or money to survive another day. This is an example of the big distinction between the rich and essay on a wrinkle the poor all over the world. In Africa for instance poverty is very common, because. Africa , Family , Father 995 Words | 2 Pages. Essay about Red Nose Day The purpose is to entertain and ak ramanujan change lives in the UK and Africa. The money spent to on a wrinkle, aid young who live on a study essays, the . On A In Time! street and a study in scarlet protect people living with domestic abuse. In Africa for vaccines etc.

People make donations, people also do something fun as games, parties, karaoke night, contests and other things and it's like winning money. This program is great, I think there should be more people like them, generous y caring. This type of action I love. It is best to help and. British Museum , Cardiff , Remembrance Day 678 Words | 3 Pages. amazing gifts and talents.

Having these extraordinary talents makes others realize how special that person truly is because of how much talent . they have and how well they execute that talent. For example, a professional athlete is essay wrinkle in time a person who uses their gift as a talent. Lebron James is academic essay one of the essay, most gifted and talented athletes on the planet because of his size, speed, and agility. He is known as the best basketball player in the world because he works harder and harder everyday to animal farm essay on corruption, be the best he. Basketball , Carmelo Anthony , College basketball 1162 Words | 3 Pages. maybe you dreamed of walking on Mars and talking to wrinkle, the aliens? B. Connecting Information: Having goals is the best way to achieve success in . life. Goals are the building blocks to essay, a happy and essay on a in time prosperous life. C. Thesis Statement: Over my lifetime I would like to achieve many things but there are three main things I would like to accomplish those being: to join the army national guard after my 2 years here at swift short, Leeward, to become a certified accountant, and to travel the world. II.

BODY: A. Paragraph 2. Accountant , Army National Guard , Need 819 Words | 5 Pages. First Essay I am interested in essay in time becoming a special education teacher because every type of popes essay child needs and essay deserves a proper education. . Unfortunately not all children receive the type of education they need. Having worked and a study essays volunteered my services to multiple families who have children with different assortments of disabilities. Working with children that required high levels of assistance to perform what would be basic task for essay on a wrinkle in time other children. While teaching these children the basic life skills. Education , Gifted education , High school 1808 Words | 5 Pages. ”A Gift for My Mother” is a short story written by essay, Viv McDade. . It’s chronicling the course of a young girl’s . best intentions. The main character in the story is a little, juvenile girl called Lucy. Essay Wrinkle In Time! “..a bunch of wild flowers in the bushveld..” (p. 8, l. 1) The story takes place in South Africa, because a bushveld is a well-grassed plain area in South Africa. Throughout the a study, entire story Lucy wants to on a in time, give her mother a gift . She decides to collect bunches of flowers, sell them and earn some cash.

A Good Thing , Family , Father 1122 Words | 3 Pages. Belonging Essay (the Simple Gift + My Sisters Keeper) which are originally perceived as negative lead the and hygiene, individual to develop insight and in time reflect upon jonathan short their current circumstances, ultimately resulting in a . positive action and essay on a wrinkle outcome. This is clearly demonstrated in popes essay on man the prescribed text, The Simple Gift by Stephen Herrick as we see the unlikely friendship and bond develop between the characters, Billy and Old Bill and essay on a wrinkle the passionate relationship that forms between Billy and Caitlin. Animal Essay On Corruption! In this text, Herrick uses extensive amounts of literary techniques. Caitlin Todd , Family , Feeling 1729 Words | 5 Pages. Short Essay Re: Gifts of the Spirit. Short Essay #3 Short Essay on Pneumatology: Spiritual Gifts A friend contacted me on Facebook the other . In Time! day and asked me what I know about the gifts of the jonathan swift short essays, Spirit. Essay Wrinkle! I replied by telling him the following: The gifts of God the Holy Spirit are recorded in 3 similar, but different lists in the New Testament.

One lists God’s appointment of apostles, prophets, teachers, miracles, gifts of healings, helps, administrations, and various kinds of animal farm essay tongues (1 Cor. 12:28*). Another, Romans. Charismatic and essay in time Pentecostal Christianity , Christian terms , Christianity 868 Words | 3 Pages. ? MY HOLY WEEK CELEBRATION During April we celebrated the Holy week.

It is when Jesus Christ was crucified and essay on man died under Poncioplilate and rose . again after three days. Hundreds of people belong to in time, the church to get to the great unwashed, they prayed and thanked Jesus for saving the world from sins and temptation. There are many devoted and believe the power of a study in scarlet essays Jesus Christ. Perhaps processions are also held with prayers too. In that respect are different saints, showing up. From this day, probably.

Beach , Holiday , Holy Week 960 Words | 2 Pages. This entry is essay dedicated to my dad and academic reflective he will never read it. Sad thing.* When I was 16 I had to wrinkle, write an essay in school about . the person I admire the short, most. So I wrote about my dad. My dad is not famous, nor is he rich or talented. He is essay on a wrinkle in time not a scientist or a professor. But he is the best man in my personal world even if he doesn’t know. We never talk about emotional stuff, he never gives me good advice, actually we hardly talk. Ak Ramanujan On Ramayana! When my dad was young he was a biker.

Motorbikes were his lifestyle. 2006 singles , Mother 940 Words | 3 Pages. How does Billy develop a sense of belonging in 'The Simple Gift '? In Stephen Herrick's verse novel, The Simple Gift , the on a, main . protagonist, Billy Luckett, is essay a sixteen year old runaway who feels that he needs to escape after being constantly rejected and alienated in his own town and home by key people and places. He is wrinkle in time traumatised by his abusive father, alienated by all his peers at school and health and hygiene disconnected from the neighbourhood where he has lived and grown all his life. Billy gradually finds.

Friendship , Sense 1335 Words | 4 Pages. Everyone is different – this is essay on a one of the few things in in scarlet my life where I have no doubt. And since everyone is different, then his dreams, . ideals and perspective are different. But everyone in this world there is no other perspective than his own. In Time! As we try to put a strange place, it only managed to on man, touch the foreign thoughts and feelings, and is quite short. But not every time you try to essay wrinkle in time, put in place to someone else, you need to change our mindset and our way of thinking. There is a really a much. Bee Gees , Debut albums , Earth 921 Words | 3 Pages. Leah Young Young 1 2/14/13 Essay #2 English 101 My Best Friends There’s really no great way to . start my story other than with the animal farm on corruption, truth. I was 31 and living in essay on a in time a tiny apartment in one of the worst neighborhoods in Louisville.

I was on my second divorce and third abusive relationship. Between me making excuses for bruises and the women my then husband was seeing while I was working, life for me was a sad one. I woke up one morning and decided I had to essay, leave. In Time! I packed. Dog , English-language films , Friendship 2328 Words | 6 Pages. LUKOSE ENGLISH -119 ESSAY # 1 Best Days in My Life . Essay! After a long time I went to visit my homeland . Essay On A In Time! Those days were my best days in my life. I mean colorful days in my life. for the first time, after a long time, I saw my grandparents . Animal On Corruption! who were amazed to see me again . My grandfather told me, Hey, son, you are completely changed, You are tall, skinny, but you are strong. My grandmother said that. 2007 singles , English-language films , Family 1094 Words | 4 Pages.

My best friend Radar. Wrinkle! Descriptive essay about my horse. _Descriptive essay_ MY BEST FRIEND RADAR When I woke up in the morning I knew that today is the day for . In Scarlet! meeting my best friend Radar. Radar looks absolutely gorgeous. His black expresive thoughtful eyes are always slightly sad. His moisterous nostrils puff up, that is usually followed by sniffing. On A Wrinkle! He breaths snoaring, sometimes bearing his healthy teeth as if he were smiling. His muscleous body with smooth skin, his slender tall legs, his magnificently shaped head. Feeling , Nose , Olfaction 349 Words | 3 Pages.

Essay : A gift for jonathan My Mother The story is written by Viv McDade. Essay In Time! She was born in Ireland, grew up in essay health and hygiene Zimbabwe and . lived in South Africa for most of essay on a wrinkle in time her life. While living in jonathan short essays South Africa, she was a part of some organizations. Essay! She now lives in in scarlet Ireland. In the short story the narrator is a girl called Lucy. The story is told by a first person narrator and from her viewpoint. When a story is told by a first person, you need to realize that what the narrator is recounting might not be the objective. Essay , Family , Father 743 Words | 2 Pages. WRITING THE COLLEGE ESSAY PURPOSE OF THE ESSAY Your GPA, class rank, SATI and SATII scores are all important to essay on a wrinkle, a college . admissions officer in helping to assess your academic abilities. Short! But they are only numbers – they have no personality. Essay On A Wrinkle In Time! What can make your application stand apart are the personal essays . The college essay will allow an admissions officer to look beyond those numbers and see you as a person.

A well-written essay should convey your thoughts, attitudes, personal qualities. College , Essay , Question 1382 Words | 5 Pages. PART A: OUTLINE: I. DESCRIPTIVE ESSAY : Outline: Introduction: Holiday celebrations are often a very fun and festive time with . Reflective! my family. One such holiday is wrinkle Tet holiday of year. Many families have fun days filled with love, gift sharing, eating, fun times and laughs. In my family the entire family gathers at my grandparent’s home.

Body paragraph: Decoration: - Outside: + Lights + Flowers + Parallel sentences . Family , Grandparent , Ho Chi Minh 830 Words | 4 Pages. April 11, 2013 Period 2 English 3 Honors Today I am going to explain to you about Judy Blume and her childhood, education, and all . of her great achievements. I chose Judy Blume to write my paper on a study in scarlet essays, because she is an essay in time amazing writer and I was intrigued to in scarlet essays, learn more about on a in time, her. She is an inspiration to a lot of people and is very successful. Judy Blume was born on February 12, 1938 in skills reflective essay Elizabeth, New Jersey. Her parent’s names are Rudolph Sussman, a dentist, and Esther. A Great Way to Care , Children's literature , Early childhood education 1786 Words | 5 Pages. _____________________________________ Date ________________________________ Period ___ My Dream Life Essay Due Date: Typed . final drafts are due on _______________________ at the beginning of the period. Your graded final draft will be placed in your portfolio. Organization of Paper: Title: Come up with a creative title Paragraph #1: Introduction.

Use one of the “hooks” from the six choices on side 2. Don’t forget to let your reader know what your essay will be about (career, family, friends, relationships, house. Automobile , Dream , Henry David Thoreau 647 Words | 2 Pages. connectedness is conditional upon one’s acceptance of others and by others. How accurately does this statement reflect the ideas . represented in your prescribed text and at least one other related text of your own choosing? ‘The Simple Gift ’ by Steven Herrick accurately reflects the notion that an individual’s sense of essay on a connectedness is conditional upon one’s acceptance of others and by others. This is demonstrated through the protagonist, Billy who leaves home and his dysfunctional family. Apple Inc. , Caitlin Todd , Father 1341 Words | 3 Pages. accompanied your mom to on corruption, buy some stuffs then you couldn’t come to the competition that I took last week.

Do you know that your coming is really important for . me. Don’t you realize that?” Ami was so sad. “Well, I do have sin with you, Mi. But, I have my own reason why I couldn’t came lastweek. Believe me that I’ve tried to come, unfortunately God didn’t allow me to wrinkle, see you directly on that competition. Sorry…..” Denny explained. In Scarlet! “Just tell me the on a wrinkle in time, real reasons!” “I……….I’ve something to on man, do at that. 2005 singles , 2006 singles , 2007 singles 2316 Words | 6 Pages. What is a gift ? A gift is something that is in time given without anything in return. Any gift I have received has been . Essay! very special to me, but one gift in particular stands out. The gift took me by complete surprise. The best gift I have received was my Kindle Fire. On A Wrinkle! I received it on a Sunday morning church service as a graduation present.

It was also my first ever tablet. My Kindle Fire is my best gift , by far. The four graduation seniors at my church all received one. I happened to be one of them. A Study In Scarlet! The. 2006 albums , Academic dress , English-language films 464 Words | 2 Pages.

My Mom, My Hero, My Best Friend Wow where do i begin. My mom is definitly . my best friend. She has been here for me through think and thin, good and bad, and ups and downs. Essay On A Wrinkle! When I was seven my father passed away who was there for essay on human me and my sister ? My mom she was my mom and my dad for a while untill one day she met a man who has been my dad for the past 12 years couldnt ask for a better dad then the one she found. My mom has helped me through so many things in essay in time my life pushed me through school.

English-language films , Friendship , Lie 1219 Words | 3 Pages. ?Mikells Smith Dr Bailey Essay , College Writing From feelings to the future For 17 years I went through so much. I held so much pain inside . and essay and hygiene honestly didn’t know how I did it. When my high school English 4 teacher told me to essay in time, write about popes on man, anything in the world, I knew right then and essay there I would write her a mini tell all essay . I was at essay on ramayana, the end of my senior year of high school and our last assignment was to write an essay on a essay to our teacher, about anything we wanted. Essay On Ramayana! I remember being a little. Debut albums , English-language films , Essay 963 Words | 3 Pages. March 11, 2010 The Real Shakespeare Essay / Analysis…okay maybe not an essay … Poetry is a great way for essay on a a person to express . what they are feeling, or what they feel about essays, a certain subject through words. Following simple guidelines poets are able to create poetry that affects the way you may think about a certain topic or might have a strong emotional impact on you. Although there are many poems that can be considered great, only one can be the best . And that poem was written by wrinkle in time, William Shakespeare. Alliteration , Emotion , Iambic pentameter 912 Words | 3 Pages.

The Gift of the Magi: Narritive Essay. Theme and Narrative Elements: The Gift of the Magi ENG 125: Introduction to Literature Theme and Narrative Elements: The . Gift of the Magi The Gift of the jonathan swift short essays, Magi is a short story that was written by essay on a, William Sydney Porter, better known by his pseudonym O. Henry in 1906. Academic Essay! O. Henry was a prolific author penning many short stories beginning in 1899 until his death in 1910. O. Henry is famous for his trademark surprise endings which he called “snapper” endings (Clugston, 2010) and. Fiction , First-person narrative , Grammatical person 1549 Words | 4 Pages. friend in need is a friend indeed.

This famous saying holds true. A true friend never sees only on a, your good days and academic good deeds but he stands by essay, you even on . the darkest day of your life. Ramu Rao studies in my class. We have been friends since class two. On many occasions when I would forget my lunch box at home, he has shared his tiffin with me.

Once when I nearly fought with the on human health, class bully he saved me. Essay! He thought that no good would come from bad actions and to get good things in life one must. Affection , Friendship , Homework 1063 Words | 3 Pages. My Best Friends Wedding I am feeling lonely and sad. It is a cold and swift short blustery Wednesday in wrinkle in time November. Tomorrow will be the . first Thanksgiving I have spent without my family. Jonathan Swift Essays! My boyfriend at the time asks me to come to his house and meet his parents and join them for their thanksgiving feast. On A Wrinkle In Time! Though it is quite a tempting offer, I don’t feel up to popes essay, that level of social activity, so I politely decline and mention that he and I could have some quite time once he gets back. He seems ok with that. 1995 singles , 2000 singles , 2006 albums 1333 Words | 3 Pages.

Thumb wrestling federation Regan Lee Block C/D Paolo!! Paolo! My mother said, Paolo what did I say about watching those thumb . wrestling matches” “come on ma what has thumb wrestling ever done to you” said Paolo “you know what I finally think your old enough to know. Now Paolo you’re Grandfather Enrique you know the man you always see in the old pictures well when he was 22 he was drafted into the TWF, he was better known as rumble because of his monstrous thumb. Anyway he was knocking. Animation Collective , Family , Ice cream 1625 Words | 4 Pages. 101 Prof.

Blandford My Space photo essay My space There are many places that I could have used to describe . myself. Essay! Although there are so many I have three that really describe the person I am. One of these pictures may come to most people as a surprise. Jonathan Swift Short! So here is essay in time a few pictures that really describe me. My first picture is one of my favorite things to do. Ak Ramanujan On Ramayana! This is where people become very surprised with me.

I love to play video games. I even play this stuff for money. Wrinkle! My ps3 is everything to. Backpack , Baseball , Focus 1148 Words | 3 Pages. English 111/03 30 Jan 2013 My Best Memorable Sandwich The best memorable food experience that . I have would be the time that I went to Fuddruckers with my mom, dad, both of my grandmothers and essay my two brothers. The reason why I say this is because this place was very nice and in time had the animal farm on corruption, best burgers and sandwiches, so I have heard. As I was walking in the restaurant I started looking at the menu and there was something that had caught my eyes, and that was the grilled chicken breast. Cheese , Chicken , Eating 1067 Words | 3 Pages. REFLECTED BEST SELF EXERCISE Introduction: I am Swapnili Jadhao, student with UTD under Systems Engineering and Management.

I am a simple, . happy and passionate person. On A Wrinkle! I like my work and life. I enjoy working with people and academic skills reflective essay facing new challenges at work. The exercise of on a wrinkle Reflected Best Self helped me to know views of people for short essays me. I really astonished me to essay, know that people value me and expect good and bright future for me. Ak Ramanujan Essay On Ramayana! I had asked for in time the views from around 15 people and 13 of them were really. Debut albums , Decision making , Friendship 1191 Words | 2 Pages. ? My best friend Sam I go to a school in Sydney, we were sitting in class my friend came to a study essays, me saying “rami do you . On A Wrinkle In Time! want to go for a smoke at animal farm on corruption, lunch”, I looked at him with anger and didn’t reply he then went and sat back down in his chair. When the lunch bell rang Sam pulled out a bottle I thought he would of on a taken a drink but it was empty he told me to follow him so we went towards the back gate he sat down on the floor he got a small piece of swift short essays hose out, I would of never thought Sam would be smoking. Bloods , Crime , Gang 1128 Words | 3 Pages.

| My Life | The absolute true story of my life. | | Malik Flournoy | 8/22/2012 | U.S. History Mueller U.S. . Essay Wrinkle! History Mueller | “Life is only as complicated as you make it,” my mom would always say to me. My life has been great so far, then bad at times. Essay On Corruption! But in retrospect my life may seem better than others. Although that may be the case, my life isn’t as perfect as it may appear. Being me I had to go through a father-less childhood with a “pop-up father”, brainless injuries. Aerosmith , American films , Debut albums 1195 Words | 4 Pages. Narrative Essay Draft Topic: #3 An experience that helped you discover a principal to live by.

Buddha once said, “Instead of judging a man . by his appearance, look inside their heart, and wrinkle in time read what it is their soul wrote.” I was raised in a family, which at health and hygiene, times, could be very judgmental of people. My family lived in an upper-class neighborhood where there was no poverty or homelessness. Essay Wrinkle! My parents made sure my brother and I had all the best clothes, the newest cell phones and laptops, they spent. 2006 albums , Dog food , Girl 1173 Words | 3 Pages. in The Simple Gift ? The Simple Gift by Steven Herrick is a novel told in verse form from varied perspectives of jonathan swift three . individuals who are separated by essay on a in time, contrasting experiences however are connected by on human and hygiene, similar needs and essay wrinkle desires. Their respective experiences are skillfully and credibly interwoven, highlighting their individuality and inter-relationship in which we see dramatic change and development in each of the in scarlet essays, characters through the use of poetic techniques. In The Simple Gift , Herrick uses. Character , Fiction , Literature 946 Words | 3 Pages. Essay question ‘An individual’s interaction with others and the world around them can enrich or limit their experiences of belonging ’ This . On A In Time! statement has two point of views in which that can relate to the novel ‘ The simple Gift ’ by a study essays, Steven Herrick and the poem ‘ Refugees blues’ by WH Auden.

In the novel ‘ the simple gift ’ conveys in the statement ‘An individual’s interaction with others and the world around them can enrich experiences of belonging’ whereas in the poem ‘ refuges blues’ conveys. Christmas , Christmas carol , Christmas Eve 1414 Words | 4 Pages. story ending with: “…he left and essay on a wrinkle closed the door behind him quietly.” 4) Success comes to those who work hard. Essay On Human And Hygiene! Do you agree? 5) Strength 1)Why should . Essay On A Wrinkle In Time! children help their parents at home? 2) Describe the scene during recess in school 3) Power 4) My life is a joy 5) Write a story which begins with: “It was a miserable day until the phone rang….” 1) An ideal holiday 2) The benefits of saving when you are young. 3) Social networking brings more harm than good. Ak Ramanujan Essay On Ramayana! Discuss.

4) Write a story which. Fiction , Novel , The Last Five Years 802 Words | 7 Pages. My best friends name is Brittney Lewis. We have been friends since the on a wrinkle, ninth grade. We have a few things in common, but we're . mostly best friends because opposites attract. Brittney and essays I met in a Physical Science class we had together. At first we didn't talk very much if at all, but after a while we grew on each other and on a in time stated hanging out together.

Since then we have remained friends and since shared many things together like good laughs, jobs, and even some times that weren't so good for both. Friendship , Interpersonal relationship , Mother 983 Words | 3 Pages. to complex, with all the un essential information Best Used : When you want to sort out a data with full information * Column Charts . Advantages : The data can easily be compared with the other Disadvantages : It is not recommend to compare many values without catagories Best used : When comparing data based on catagories * Bar graph Advantages : Comparing values in large amounts/numbers Disadvantages : No cataories included Best Used : Comparing values in large amounts of data . Chart , Cost-benefit analysis , Costs 629 Words | 3 Pages. contained in a brown paper or paper gift bag. The purpose of the essay on ramayana, outside of the on a in time, bag is to animal farm, interest a classmate to want to essay in time, read your book. The . Animal Farm! inside of your bag should include items that you will be able to use to explain important parts of your book. Pick any book that is a comfortable reading level for you. (You will need to get the approval of your teacher.) Due Date: Monday, February 6th MATERIAL SUGGESTIONS: You will need a clean brown paper or paper gift bag (any size). On A! You will also. Antagonist , Character , Plot 797 Words | 4 Pages. 4. Essay On Ramayana! Does this recipe include a good balance of essential nutrients? Explain your answer.

Yes. This recipe only has 120 calories and includes milk and . cheese which are good for the bones and provide vitamins that are healthy. I like to essay wrinkle in time, give my children mac and cheese because its kid friendly and I know they are eating a meal that is healthy for them. 5. How could the recipe be altered to include more essential nutrients? This recipe can be made healthier by substituting the flour noodles. Eating , Essential nutrient , Food 647 Words | 3 Pages. Heath and I played more than ten years together. He turned into in scarlet, more than a friend, Heath became my brother.

I am still waiting for him to essay on a wrinkle, show . up in the field and play another game together. “Play the best game of your life today” he said” we don’t know if we will ever play again tomorrow” Those words are engraved in my head, and a study in scarlet I realize the meaning of on a them now that he is gone. It always crosses my mind where could he be alive or dead, I just want to skills reflective essay, know about him. I also wonder if I will ever. American football , Coming out 1321 Words | 4 Pages. DESCRIPTION OF MY BEST FRIEND Azeneth has been my best friend for wrinkle in time the last 6 years.

I know her . On Human Health And Hygiene! since I entered high school and since that day we have become the most inseparable friends in the world. I have much affection to her because we have lived many things together, through thick and in time thin, she always has been there for me when I needed her. I remember the day I met her, it was the farm, first day of high school and wrinkle I was very nervous because I did not know anybody from essays there. Essay! I remember that. American films , Black-and-white films , Cake 1128 Words | 3 Pages. why: • Limited discovery which is typically the tradition of arbitration can keep your costs down, but it can also make it more difficult to try the . case effectively. Essay On Man! Attorneys can achieve the best results for their clients when they have as much relevant information as they can possibly obtain. The best way to obtain this information is through the depositions of people with knowledge which is better provided through litigation as opposed to arbitration. • The ability to appeal a decision. Alternative dispute resolution , Arbitral tribunal , Arbitration 1832 Words | 6 Pages. Sanela Orucevic English 101 Argument Essay Final Draft 03/01/13 Most people think that age difference between two people that love each . In Time! other won’t work out because one of the partners is 18 and the other is under age.

Age is nothing but a number and it shouldn’t stop people from being together. Age is essays a problem to people because they think that there is on a no way the on man, relationship will work out since one person is immature and the other is an adult and essay wrinkle in time is mature. Age difference between two people. AIDS , Chlamydia infection , Human sexual behavior 1125 Words | 3 Pages. should have a best friend. I am lucky enough to have two!

There exists a popular phrase, “dog is mans best friend,” and indeed . my dog, Maxwell, is my best friend. Maxwell is popes essay a cuddly, 5 year-old cocker spaniel and poodle mixture, weighing in at roughly 20 pounds. On A In Time! In addition, a lovely lady by the name of Jenna Michelle also earns the “ best friend” title in my life. Jenna is academic skills reflective a 27 year-old goofy lady who has shown me solid friendship for the past three years. I spend a majority of essay wrinkle in time my time with both. Best Friends , Communication , Dog 1138 Words | 3 Pages. firm. At this point, the only good Friar Laurence sees in the relationship is that it could eventually bring together the popes, houses of Capulet and Montague. On A Wrinkle In Time! . This first exposure to the Friar shows his careful, wise manner and his obvious care for Romeo’s best interests.

This characterization of Friar Laurence stands firm throughout the play, as he attempts to guide Romeo and animal farm Juliet during their struggles. The next time we meet with Friar Laurence, he is essay on a in time about to perform the secret wedding ceremony. Characters in Romeo and Juliet , John Gielgud , Juliet Capulet 931 Words | 3 Pages. sufficiency of military equipment and the confidence of the people in ak ramanujan on ramayana their ruler. *Socrates : Socrates believed that the people are work for the . government. They are supposed to obey the orders of the government and on a serve the swift short, government to the best of their abilities. = Socrates believed that the government made people’s lives better, more ordered, and civilized • virtue : = Confucius : several qualities : Ren : kindness / li: courtesy/ xiao: respect for older.

Aristotle , Chinese philosophy , Epistemology 1444 Words | 6 Pages. It is essay on a difficult to pin point what day was exactly the happiest in my life. Was it the day I met my future husband? The day I . married him? Or the day I became a mother? All of essay these were extremely happy events in my life, but I am convinced that if it wouldn’t be for the fact I agreed to essay wrinkle, marry the man of ak ramanujan essay on ramayana my dreams, I would have not experienced the joys of motherhood. For that reason I decided, that the happiest day of my life is essay on a wrinkle my Wedding Day. Popes On Man! I always was attracted to brunets with brown eyes, so. Family , Husband , Marriage 1154 Words | 3 Pages.

?Jazmyne Turner Lydia Gwyn English 111 N4 February 12th, 2015 Dr. Crumpler motivated to change my career goal into essay on a wrinkle, becoming a biomedical . technologist Dr. Crumpler motivated me to on corruption, change my career goal into becoming a biomedical technologist. It all started when was reading an article online for a black history story for a program at my church on someone famous from the past. So I decided to do some research about Dr. Rebecca Crumpler. On A Wrinkle In Time! I found an short essays article about essay on a, Dr. Academic Reflective Essay! Crumpler. Although I could had have.

African American , Black people , Rebecca Lee Crumpler 1244 Words | 6 Pages. School ??? Unit IV Lesson 1 ??? ??:______________________ ??: _______________________ ????? Project: Create a voki presentation about your . best friend. In Time! Requirements: Please describe your best friend and include the following information: ? who he/she is: include name, age, nationality, school…. ? a physical description of your best friend: use at least eight adjectives. ? his/her hobby (what he/she likes to do ) ? food he/she enjoys ? his/her favorite color ( use … ) ? anything. Christopher Nolan , High school , New Port Richey, Florida 298 Words | 2 Pages. Essay on Mother INTRODUCTION . MOTHER- A GIFT FROM ALLAH MOTHER- THE FIRST AND BEST SCHOOL OF A CHILD MOTHER AND ISLAM MOTHER- OUR BEST COMPANY RESPECT OF A MOTHER CONCLUSION Edwin Hubbell Chapin says, “No language can express the skills reflective, power, and beauty, and heroism, and majesty of a mother’s love. It shrinks not where man cowers, and grows stronger where man. Love , Mother , Mothers 1107 Words | 3 Pages. You Have Received a Gift of Money. the Money Is Enough to on a wrinkle, Buy Either a Piece of popes on man Jewellery You Like or Tickets to a Concert You Want to essay wrinkle in time, Attend. Which Would You Buy? Use Specific Reasons … You have received a gift of money.

The money is enough to buy either a piece of animal farm essay on corruption jewellery you like or tickets to a concert you want to attend. . Which would you buy? Use specific reasons … On my 20th birthday my parents gave me 500 euros to spend however I choose. I couldn’t believe my eyes! There were a lot of things I could buy with 500 euros but about in time, a month ago I had set my eyes on a wonderful piece of jewellery and popes was determined to buy it. It was an essay in time exquisite pearl necklace that would match. Choker , Fashion , Gemstone 942 Words | 3 Pages. Best Place to Live In Canada essay. ? Exam Essay - CGC 1D0 Boucherville, Quebec Maud van Gellecum June 19, 2014 Boucherville, Quebec I have chosen Boucherville to . be the best place to jonathan essays, live in wrinkle in time Canada. This beautiful city, with a population of a study in scarlet essays 41,928 people, is located in the Monteregie region in Quebec, in Canada. It is a suburb of Montreal and is located on in time, the South shore of the St.

Lawrence River. Boucherville was originally founded in 1667 by academic skills reflective essay, Pierre Boucher, for whom the city was later named. Over several centuries. American films , Canada , Economics 798 Words | 3 Pages. Name Teacher Comp 1 Octdate My best day ever “Breath Jessica, just breath and give me one more big push.” The doctor said . to me as I try to push my baby out. Essay On A In Time! Moments later we hear it, my baby crying alerting the world that she is here. The birth of my daughter was long and exhausting. Joseph and essays I had stayed out late the essay in time, night before not realizing what we were in for the next morning.

As we crawled into bed that night I remember talking to the little baby in jonathan short essays my belly asking for her to essay wrinkle in time, stay strong. Caesarean section , Childbirth , Debut albums 959 Words | 3 Pages. Slogans On India Of My Dreams Essays. Form Bottom of Form Slogans on India Of My Dreams Essays and Term Papers Top of Form Bottom of Form Top of Form Bottom of ak ramanujan essay Form . My India My Dream the dream of on a wrinkle every citizen of academic skills essay a country, to see that the country develops with no negative systems or ideas or beliefs. It is my dream and my vision that India would be the on a in time, most powerful and developed nation in jonathan swift short essays the world in near future. India will be a golden bird of the essay in time, coming years. Skills Reflective! In my dreams more.

Vision of on a wrinkle in time My Dream India International Day against. Artificial intelligence , Carl Jung , Cricket 1194 Words | 4 Pages.

Pay for Exclusive Essay -
FREE A wrinkle in time Essay

moral claims essay WRITING A GOOD ETHICS ESSAY. The writing of essays in which you argue in support of on a in time, a position on some moral issue is not something that is intrinsically difficult. However such essays may be rather different from those that you have written before. What I want to do in this handout, accordingly, is to describe some of the more important characteristics of such essays, and to jonathan, offer some suggestions which you may find helpful. 1. A Clear, Concise, Informative Introduction. A good introduction is short and to the point. Essay On A In Time? You should indicate exactly what your topic is, and skills, the view that you intend to defend.

You should also tell the reader how your discussion will be structured, so that he or she knows from the wrinkle in time, very beginning the general lines along which you will be arguing in support of your conclusion. In Scarlet? You should also indicate, very briefly, your main line of argument. Finally, you should do these things as concisely as possible, so that you can get on with the essay on a in time, business of defending the view that you are setting out on the moral issue in question. Suppose that you are writing about the essay on ramayana, morality of abortion. Essay Wrinkle In Time? You might begin your paper as follows: My topic is the morality of abortion. I shall defend an extreme anti-abortion position by popes arguing, first, that no satisfactory rationale can be offered for any moderate position on abortion, and secondly, that an essay extreme pro-abortion position cannot be accepted without also accepting infanticide. Academic Reflective Essay? A person who reads this introductory paragraph knows exactly what view you will be defending, the general lines along which you will be arguing in defense of that view, and the overall structure of your essay. Introduction Checklist: Key Questions.

1. Is my introduction concise? 2. Does it contain a clear statement of my main thesis? 3. Essay On A Wrinkle In Time? Does it indicate very briefly my main line of argument? 4. Does it explain the overall structure of my essay? 2. The Offering of Reasons for reflective essay your View. After setting out your thesis, and outlining your overall approach in the introductory paragraph, you need to have a section in which you offer reasons for on a accepting the view that you are advancing. Each reason should be set out in popes, the form of an explicit, step by step argument, so that the reader can see right off both what your assumptions are, and how they are supposed to support your conclusion. Moreover, if you are offering more than one consideration in support of your thesis, it is important that different considerations not be mixed together in a single paragraph. Different arguments require at least separate paragraphs - and preferably, separate subsections, each clearly labeled with an on a wrinkle appropriate heading.

For the health, latter will not only help the reader to follow your argument: it will help you to think more clearly about the arguments you're offering. How many reasons should you offer in support of your thesis? It is best to confine yourself to either one, or at essay wrinkle most two, supporting arguments. If you offer more arguments, there is jonathan short essays, a serious danger both that you will not set out any of the arguments in a sufficiently detailed way, and on a in time, that you will not discriminate between interesting arguments in support of your thesis, and arguments that are at best marginal. In short, choose your best one or two arguments, and develop that argument (or arguments) in a detailed and essays, circumspect way. Checklist for the Offering of Reasons: 1. Have I set out an argument (or at most two arguments) to provide reasons for wrinkle thinking that my thesis is true? 2. Popes? Have I made all of my premises clear and essay on a wrinkle, explicit?

3. Have I developed my argument in a full and detailed way, so that all of my reasoning is clear to the reader? 3. Essay? Consideration of Objections to your Arguments. After offering reasons for accepting your view, you need to consider objections. The crucial point to note here is that objections come in on a in time, two forms. First, there are objections that are directed against the reasons that you have offered in reflective essay, support of your thesis, and which claim, therefore, either that some of your assumptions are implausible, or that some of your reasoning is unsatisfactory.

Secondly, there are objections that are directed against your conclusion, and which attempt to provide reasons for thinking that the view which you are advancing is essay on a wrinkle in time, false. Objections of the first sort are especially crucial, and your main obligation is to on human health and hygiene, address such objections. The reason is that if all that you do is to rebut objections to wrinkle in time, your thesis, and you fail to consider objections to your argument, then you haven't shown that you have made out a satisfactory positive case in support of your thesis. How do you arrive at interesting objections to your own arguments? The crucial thing is to look carefully at the assumptions that you have made, and to ask yourself which of those are controversial, in the sense that they might well be questioned by an intelligent, thoughtful, and well-informed person. Having located a controversial assumption, you need to consider why a thoughtful person might disagree with it, and then try to respond to that objection. Checklist for Objections to your Arguments: 1. Have I carefully set out the most important objection to each of my arguments?

2. Have I then responded, in a careful way, to essay, that objection (or objections)? 4. Consideration of Objections to your Thesis. After you have carefully considered objections to essay on a wrinkle in time, your argument (or arguments), the swift short essays, next important task is to essay on a wrinkle, consider objections which, rather than being directed against the reasons that you have offered in support of your view, are directed instead against academic skills essay your view itself, and which attempt to show that your view is incorrect. Here you need to set out any such objection (or objections) in a clear, careful, and dispassionate fashion, and then indicate why you think the objection in question is unsound. How many objections to your thesis should you attempt to consider? Here, as elsewhere, trying to cover too much ground can result in a weak and superficial discussion. Essay Wrinkle? Try to find the strongest objection, and address it in a detailed way. Checklist for Objections to your Thesis: 1. Have I considered the most important objection against swift short essays the thesis that I am defending? 2. Have I responded carefully to that objection?

5. Exposition of Arguments. At the essay on a wrinkle, heart of a paper that examines some moral issue in essays, a critical fashion is the setting out of arguments - both arguments in support of your positions, and arguments directed either against some of essay, your assumptions, or against your position itself. Whenever one is setting out an argument, one needs to do so in a careful step-by-step fashion, so that it is clear to the reader both what assumptions the argument involves, and what the and hygiene, reasoning is - that is, how one is supposed to get from the assumptions to on a wrinkle, the conclusion. One thing that it is very important to avoid is the setting out of more than one argument in a single paragraph. Popes? For this usually results in too brief an in time exposition of the arguments in question, and often in a muddling together of the two arguments, thereby obscuring the structure of the reasoning. Checklist for a study essays your Exposition of Arguments: 1. Essay In Time? Are my arguments carefully and explicitly set out so that both all of animal farm essay, my assumptions, and my reasoning, are clear? 2. Essay Wrinkle? Have I, at any point, set out popes essay on man, more than one argument in a single paragraph? 3. Are objections and responses set out in separate paragraphs? 6. Logical and Perspicuous Structure. A crucial factor that makes for a good essay is the presence of a logical and perspicuous structure.

So it's important to ask how one can both organize one's discussion in a logical fashion, and make that organization perspicuous to the reader. The structure will be clear to the reader if you begin with an introductory paragraph of the sort described above, and then go on, first, to divide your essay up into sections (and possibly also subsections), and secondly, to use informative headings to mark out those sections (and subsections). Essay On A Wrinkle In Time? The reader will then be able to see at farm on corruption a glance how you have structured your discussion. What makes for logical organization? If you do the things mentioned above, in sections I through IV, in the order discussed, the result will be an essay whose overall logical organization is very strong. That is to say, start by on a in time setting out your thesis, and outlining your overall approach in the introductory paragraph. Follow this with a section in which you offer reasons for accepting the view that you are advancing. Then go on essay on man, to devote two sections to a consideration of objections. In the first, set out, and respond to, objections that are directed against on a in time any controversial assumptions that you have made in arguing in support of your own view.

Then, in the second, consider objections that might be directed against your thesis itself. Individual sections also need to be organized in popes, a logical fashion. This is primarily a matter of setting out arguments in a step-by-step fashion, and of discussing different arguments in different subsections, as discussed above in section V. Checklist for Logical and Perspicuous Structure: 1. Is my essay organized into sections in a logical fashion? 2. On A Wrinkle In Time? Are the on ramayana, sections divided into appropriate subsections? 3. Have I made the overall structure of on a wrinkle in time, my essay clear by using informative headings for sections and subsections? 7. Animal Farm On Corruption? Dispassionate and Unemotional Discussion. Another very important feature of a good essay is that the discussion be dispassionate, and that one avoid formulating either the issue, or relevant arguments, in a biased and/or emotionally charged way. Suppose, for example, that Mary is considering whether there should be a law against the sale of pornography. There are various ways in which she can formulate this question, some of wrinkle in time, which will strongly suggest one answer rather than another.

She might, for example, ask herself whether people should be allowed to amass fortunes as purveyors of filthy and degrading material that will corrupt people, and destroy the moral fiber of society. If this is the way she puts the issue, it will not be too surprising if she arrives at the conclusion that one certainly needs a law against pornography. Suppose, on the other hand, that what she asks is whether people should be prevented from having access to important information about something which is not only natural and very beautiful, but also a means of expressing feelings of tenderness and love. When the question is in scarlet, phrased this way, it seems likely that she will arrive a rather different conclusion. Why are emotionally charged formulations bad?

There are two reasons. First, they tend to alienate the essay on a wrinkle in time, reader or listener, thereby making it less likely that others will devote much time to a serious consideration of your arguments. But secondly, such formulations are even more dangerous with respect to one's own thinking, since what they typically do is to make it seem that the right answer is obvious, and this in turn usually prevents one from grappling with the jonathan essays, issue in a serious way, and from subjecting one's own view to critical examination. Checklist for essay on a Dispassionate and a study in scarlet essays, Unemotional Discussion: 1. Have I made use of emotively charged language? 2. Is my discussion dispassionate and fair throughout? 8. Overall Clarity and Conciseness. Many people, confronted with an essay that is difficult to understand, but which is on a in time, written in skills essay, a style which sounds profound, tend to conclude that the topic must be a difficult one, and the writer’s ideas unusually deep. Essay On A? The appropriate conclusion, however, will generally be a rather less positive one ­ namely, that the author either has muddy ideas, or lacks the ability to communicate his or her ideas to others in a satisfactory fashion. Obscurity is popes, not a sign of essay on a in time, profundity. I suspect that this point probably needs to be labored a bit, as there are reasons for thinking that many people, in their secondary school education, are encouraged to express their ideas in a fashion which sounds profound.

Consider, for example, the following experiment, carried out by on corruption two English professors at the University of Chicago. Wrinkle In Time? Joseph Williams and Rosemary Hake took a well-written paper, and popes on man, changed the language to produce two different versions. Essay Wrinkle In Time? Both versions involved the same ideas and concepts, but one was written in in scarlet, simplified, straightforward language, while the other was written in essay wrinkle, verbose, bombastic language, loaded with pedantic terms. They then submitted the two papers to skills reflective essay, nine high-school teachers, and found that all nine gave very high marks to the verbose paper, but downgraded the on a in time, straightforward essay as too simple and shallow. Williams and Hake then repeated the experiment with a group of ninety teachers, and academic essay, came up with similar results. Three out of four high-school teachers (and two out of three college teachers!) gave higher marks to pompous writing! What should you be aiming at, in terms of clarity, simplicity, and intelligibility? One way of estimating how successful your essay is in these respects is by considering how it would seem to a secondary school student who knew nothing about the topic. Would he or she be able to read it without difficulty?

Having read it, would he or she be able to say exactly what view you were defending and how you were supporting that view? If you can confidently answer ‘Yes’ to both questions, then all is on a wrinkle in time, well. But if there is any room for doubt, then you need to rewrite your essay so that your ideas are expressed in a simpler and more straightforward way. Checklist for Overall Clarity and in scarlet, Conciseness: 1. To what extent is the writing clear and straightforward?

2. Is the essay in time, writing concise? 9. A Non-Religious, Philosophical Approach. Many people defend ethical views by appealing either to religious or theological assumptions, or to moral principles that are religiously based. Such assumptions or principles are often of a highly controversial sort, and exercises 1, 2, and skills reflective, 3 were intended to illustrate how problematic an appeal either to religious and theological premises, or to wrinkle in time, moral principles that are religiously based, can be. It is possible of course, that there are religious claims that, although controversial, can be shown to essay and hygiene, be reasonable. Any such defense, however, is a major undertaking, and in an essay of this length, the essay on a, chances of success in doing that are not good. In addition, however, any discussion of religious claims that is jonathan, likely to be intellectually satisfactory requires a serious background in essay, philosophy of religion. The Philosophy Department has a number of philosophers who are experts in the area of philosophy of religion, and if you are interested in exploring religious issues, you may well want to consider taking one of the philosophy of religion courses that the Department offers. Essays? This, however, is a course in essay wrinkle, ethics, and here you need to confine yourself to a study essays, non-religious, philosophical arguments: religious assumptions, and moral claims based on a religious point of view, are almost always going to be very controversial, and virtually impossible to defend successfully in essay on a wrinkle, an essay of the length you are writing here. Any such claims, then, are to be avoided. In the preceding sections, I have discussed the features that make for a good essay that is focusing upon the critical discussion of a moral issue.

In this final section I want to mention briefly what I think is the swift short, most helpful idea for producing an essay that has these characteristics - namely, the formulation of an explicit plan, both for the essay as a whole, and for individual sections. To do this, you might proceed as follows. First, on a filing card, or a small sheet of paper, list the main sections into which your discussion will be divided, as discussed above. Secondly, for each of essay in time, those sections, take a filing card, and write down both the main claims that you want to advance in that section, and a brief description of any arguments that you'll be putting forward, or examining. Thirdly, for each of the arguments that you'll be discussing, write down, on another filing card, the basic structure of that argument. Finally, re-examine everything that you have written down. Can you see a more effective way of dividing the discussion up into sections?

Is there a better way of organizing the essay on human and hygiene, material within a given section? Can any of your arguments be given a better step-by-step formulation? The plan that you initially draw up is not, of course, set in concrete, and as you do more reading for your essay, or talk to other people about the issue that you're considering, you'll often see a better way of organizing the material, or other arguments or objections that you need to consider, and so on. Essay In Time? You can then modify your original plan. Animal Essay? The crucial thing is always to have at least a tentative plan in mind, for even when you're just beginning to on a wrinkle in time, think about a topic, that will help you to reflective essay, do so in a focused way.

Expert Essay Writers -

100 Inspirational Online Biographies Everyone Should Watch. Whether you want to learn more about people who#8217;ve shaped the modern world or are just in need of a spark of inspiration to keep you plugging along in your studies, there are numerous biographies out there that will motivate, educate and show you what can be done with hard work and ingenuity. Essay Wrinkle! Here are 100 biographical videos to check out the animal farm, next time you#8217;re looking for a role model. These business leaders will show you what it means to wrinkle, get to the top by hard work, great ideas and persistence. Andrew Carnegie: Carnegie began working at a textile mill as a child for only $1.25, but by a study, the time he was in his golden years had amassed one of the largest fortunes in the United States at the time. Essay Wrinkle In Time! You can learn more about his success and his generosity here.

Chris Gardner: You may have seen the movie based on his life, The Pursuit of Happyness , but here you can hear from the real Chris Gardner about how he struggled until he found success. Walt Disney: While today Mickey Mouse is a household name, many don#8217;t know that Walt Disney wasn#8217;t always so successful in ak ramanujan his endeavors. Essay On A In Time! This two-part biography will fill in some of the details on his rise to fame. Warren Buffett: Warren Buffet is known as one of the reflective, most successful investors ever, but he had to start somewhere. You can learn more about his path to wrinkle in time, success in this video. Henry Ford: This video will give you the history behind the man who invented the assembly line and brought the automobile to the American public. Sam Walton: Watch this short biographical video to learn more about the man who turned a small store into a worldwide business.

Bill Gates: Gates may have been a college dropout, but this video about his life shows that sometimes determination and a great idea go further than a degree. John D. Rockefeller: Rockefeller wasn#8217;t just a self-made billionaire but one of the biggest philanthropists in history as well. Learn more about in scarlet essays, his life and work here. Steve Jobs: In this video you can find out more about the man who has helped bring the computer into the home and sparked an on a in time interest not only in the functionality but also the farm, design of on a in time personal gadgets. Sheldon Adelson: Learn how this Las Vegas businessman made his billions and where he began in this video. These videos are about individuals who have stood out as leaders, often making great strides in advancing freedom, breaking barriers and standing up for what their beliefs. Mahatma Gandhi: Through his leadership and nonviolence methods Gandhi helped India gain its independence and fought for human rights all over the world. Learn more about his life here.

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.: Perhaps the ak ramanujan, best known civil rights leader, this video will show you one of King#8217;s great speeches and let you learn what made him such a powerful force in changing the face of a nation. Nelson Mandela: Despite spending years in on a wrinkle in time prison, Nelson Mandela emerged as the leader of a renewed nation, winning the Nobel Peace Prize in 1993 for his fight against apartheid. This video tells his story. Desmond Tutu: Deterred by apartheid era laws from becoming a physician, Tutu went on to become a man of the cloth, later becoming a key figure in animal essay on corruption dismantling the system that shaped his early years. Thomas Jefferson: Thomas Jefferson was a U.S. president, helped write the Declaration of Independence, architectural enthusiast and avid supporter of higher education which you can learn about in essay in time this short video. Abraham Lincoln: You can learn more about the life and work of one of the reflective, most beloved presidents of the United States in this video. Franklin D. Roosevelt: In light of the current economic downturn, many people will appreciate learning more about the president who helped bring the country out of one of the worst depressions it has ever seen. On A Wrinkle! Aung San Suu Kyi: In this video you#8217;ll learn about the efforts of this Nobel Peace Prize winner to restore democracy to Burma. Barack Obama: This video will show you the path that brought this man from humble beginnings to become the first non-white president of the United States.

John Kennedy: While Kennedy#8217;s life was cut tragically short, he is swift a figure that through his family and essay on a, his term as president has become a source of curiosity and even reverence for people in the United States. Sitting Bull: In this video, Sitting Bull#8217;s grandson recounts the academic skills, many actions of the essay on a in time, Native American leader as he attempted to defend the skills essay, land of his people from the advancing U.S. Army. Whether they made important discoveries in medicine or just improved the quality of essay medical care for and hygiene, patients around the world, these videos will teach you about some of the people who helped to shape modern medicine. Florence Nightingale: Nightingale formed the essay in time, foundation for modern practices in nursing and is today remembered with National Nurses Day, celebrated on her birthday.

Clara Barton: Perhaps best known for organizing the Red Cross, this nurse and teacher made sure that those in need got the animal, care they required, as well as fighting for women#8217;s suffrage and the abolition of slavery. Bill Wilson: Anyone who has struggled with addiction has this man to thank, as he developed the twelve step process used by Alcoholics Anonymous to fight his own problems with substance abuse. In this video you will hear his tale in his own words. Jonas Salk: Salk may have come from a poor, immigrant family, but he made them proud with his discovery of the polio vaccine, keeping millions of youngsters safe from the crippling disease. Louis Pasteur: Today we take pasteurization of food, a process named for this influential scientist, for granted as well as the essay in time, existence of those microscopic disease-causing germs. Inspired by the death of two of his children, Pasteur was driven, as this video shows, to reflective, find cures and causes for essay wrinkle in time, many illnesses. Alexander Fleming: A Scottish medic, pharmacologist and bacteriologist, this video details the path that brought Fleming to the discovery of the first antibiotics. Sigmund Freud: While many of ak ramanujan Freud#8217;s theories are dismissed today as false, there is no doubt that he made big impact on the beginnings of the on a wrinkle, field of psychology which you can learn more about in this series of biographical videos. Watch these videos to on ramayana, find out about individuals who helped others, inspired through their faith and asked people to question their view of the world. Mother Teresa: Regarded by many as a saint in modern times, this Catholic nun gave away every penny to help those in essay on a in time need, and in this video you can find out more about her inspiring dedication to a study in scarlet, charity and kindness. Dalai Lama: The Dalai Lama is essay on a wrinkle in time rarely seen without a smile on essay his face though he has faced many challenges in his attempts to free Tibet and lead its people.

Learn more about the man and his mission to essay in time, spread peace and a study essays, happiness to people around the world in on a wrinkle in time this video. Irmã Dulce: This Catholic nun has been nominated for sainthood because of her work with the poor of ak ramanujan on ramayana Salvador, Brazil. Check out this video to see more of her amazing and inspiring work creating one of the largest philanthropic organizations in Brazil. Pope John Paul II: After surviving WWII despite the extermination of many of essay in time his fellow countrymen, Pope John Paul II went on to become one of the most influential and swift short, best-loved popes, improving relations with other religious groups and influencing the essay on a, politics of much of communist Europe during his time as Pope. Billy Graham: Whether you love him or hate him, it#8217;s impossible to argue against the power and a study in scarlet essays, inspiration this spiritual leader has offered people around the world. Learn more about his story and his mission in on a wrinkle this video. Ludwig Wittgenstein: If philosophy is academic essay more your sphere of interest, watch this video about the philosopher who changed the game when it came to the philosophy of language, logic, and in time, even mathematics. Learn more about the lives of some truly inspiring authors from these biographies.

JK Rowling: This single mom was once on welfare to support her children, but as you#8217;ll learn here, her Harry Potter series made her an overnight success. Jane Austen: Austen#8217;s work came out of an era where few women were published authors or were allowed much independence at on human all, a fact she often comments on in her novels. Harriet Beecher Stowe : Watch this video to learn more about essay wrinkle in time, this woman who at 40 wrote a novel that brought to light many of the important issues related to slavery and the abolition movement. Mark Twain: This writer and humorist is one of the best known American authors and you can learn more about the string of on human health events that set up his writing success in this video. Anne Frank: Frank never intended for her diaries to be published, but the intense story they tell offers an unprecedented look into the horrors of the Holocaust, and serves as a memorial to her lifethe story of essay in time which is retold in a study in scarlet essays this video. Elie Wiesel: Elie Wiesel#8217;s story is inspiring both for his survival of several concentration camps as well as his work with humanitarian causes that garnered him a Nobel Peace Prize. On A Wrinkle! In these videos you#8217;ll get to on man, hear about the essay on a wrinkle, moments that led these actors, entertainers and health, artists to their fame and success. Jim Henson: This creative puppeteer and writer created some of the best-known and loved characters from children#8217;s and adult programming alike, including Sesame Street and the Muppets. While Henson died suddenly in on a in time 1990, he is highly regarded for his work that promoted tolerance and equality for all. Pablo Picasso: While perhaps not the greatest role model in his personal life, Picasso#8217;s professional one is still a source of inspiration, rocketing him from a relative unknown to a household name who redefined art throughout the 20th century. Charlie Chaplin: Here you can see the story of Chaplin, a man who offered a nation comic relief during the tumultuous times of the Great Depression and the world wars.

Oprah Winfrey: Watch this video to learn how Oprah rose from poverty and abuse to ak ramanujan on ramayana, be one of the wealthiest and most well-known women in the world. Essay Wrinkle! Sidney Poitier: In this interview you#8217;ll hear from essay this iconic actor who in 1963 became the wrinkle in time, first African-American to win an Oscar. Bruce Lee: Bruce Lee was one of the academic essay, first to bring martial arts into the mainstream. Watch this video to see his story and essay, learn more about animal farm essay, his dedication to fitness, education and his art. Whether they faced great odds or possessed great natural talent, these videos will give you a glimpse into the lives of some of the greatest athletes and moments in athletic history. On A Wrinkle! Jesse Owens: Jesse Owens has many accomplishments to in scarlet, his name, as this video points out, though perhaps the most notable was his winning of four gold medals at on a wrinkle the 1936 Berlin Olympics. Michael Jordan: Widely regarded as the best basketball player of all time, this video will show you the path that led Jordan to the success he has today. Lance Armstrong: A little thing like cancer didn#8217;t hold this cyclist back, and this video shows how he returned to win the Tour de France even after battling the disease. Swift Essays! Tiger Woods: Woods was a golf phenom, being the youngest player to on a wrinkle, win the Grand Slam and to win 50 tournaments on tour. Here you can learn about his meteoric rise to success and essay and hygiene, the work it took to get there. Jim Valvano: Watch this video to hear the inspiring speech given by this former basketball coach as he received an ESPY Award just weeks before he passed away from essay on a wrinkle cancer.

Derek Redmond: Redmond had fought injuries for years in his pursuit of Olympic gold, but in this video you#8217;ll see the inspiring moment he is best remembered for. Dick and Rick Hoyt: Athletes come in all shapes and sizes and animal farm on corruption, sometimes the most inspiring aren#8217;t professionals or Olympians at all, as this father and son story shows. Muhammad Ali: While today his body is essay on a wrinkle shaken by Parkinson#8217;s, Ali, as this video documents, was one of the best heavyweight fighters of all time. Pele: Edison Arantes do Nascimento, better known as Pele, was named the essays, Athlete of the Century by the International Olympic Committee. He is a force to be reckoned with both on on a wrinkle the field and in his work to improve the social conditions of the poor in Brazil. There are some people who stand out in history for swift, the things they accomplished and these videos document the stories of just a few of those events. Essay Wrinkle In Time! Amelia Earhart: Learn more about this famous female flyer, the first to fly solo across the ak ramanujan on ramayana, Atlantic, in this biographical video. Jackie Robinson: Watch this video to hear the inspiring story of the man who broke the in time, color barrier in baseball. Helen Keller: Blind and animal farm on corruption, deaf from essay on a in time a young age, this inspiring woman went on to be an influential writer, activist and lecturer as you will learn from this video.

Princess Diana: Princess Diana was loved by many around the world, a fact due largely in part to her dedication to humanitarian projects around the globe. Charles Lindbergh: In a time when flying was a relatively new technology, Lindbergh stretched it to it#8217;s limits making the first solo flight across the animal, Atlantic, later becoming an avid environmentalist, inventor and explorer. Edmund Hillary and Tenzig Norgay: In this video you#8217;ll hear about two men who took the spirit of exploration to its limits, being the first known climbers to reach the summit of Mount Everesta feat that makes the obstacles you may be facing seem small in comparison. Give these videos a try to learn more about the people who fought for causes from equal rights to the protection of animals. Sojourner Truth: This amazing woman fought a prejudiced court system to essay on a in time, free her son from academic skills essay slavery, fighting throughout her life for abolition and women#8217;s rights. Susan B. Anthony: In this video you#8217;ll learn how Anthony, spurred on by her exclusion from the temperance movement#8217;s discussion because of her sex, became one of the biggest proponents for women#8217;s suffrage.

Eleanor Roosevelt: Watch this video to learn about the famous first lady who worked tirelessly for essay on a in time, civil rights, women#8217;s rights, education, and helped form the essays, United Nations. Rosa Parks: Tired from a long day at work, the refusal of this woman to move to the back of the on a wrinkle in time, bus and health and hygiene, he subsequent arrest helped shape the civil rights movement and inspired Parks to fight for equal rights for the rest of her life. Oskar Schindler: While his motivations may not always have been pure, there is no doubt that the actions taken by Schindler, detailed in this video, saved hundreds of lives. Betty Williams: This Nobel Peace Prize winner fought hard to end the conflicts in essay wrinkle in time Northern Ireland, founding the in scarlet, Community of Peace People as well as working on a variety of other humanitarian and political issues around the globe. Harriet Tubman: Escaping from slavery as a teenager, this brave woman would go on to be a powerful force in the Civil War, abolition, the Underground Railroad and essay wrinkle in time, later in life women#8217;s suffrage. W.E.B. DuBois: This intellectual man was the first African American to earn a PhD at Harvard, later using his knowledge to help fight against racism and social injustice.

Harvey Milk: Learn more about this San Francisco leader who worked tirelessly to gain rights for homosexuals in his community and was the popes on man, first openly gay public official. Dian Fossey: It was her fervent determination to help the gorillas with which she worked closely that led to this researcher#8217;s untimely death. Learn more about her story from essay on a wrinkle this video. Reflective! Emmeline Pankhurst: America wasn#8217;t the essay on a wrinkle in time, only place where women were struggling to gain independence and recognition as voters, and in this video you can hear about animal, one of the essay on a wrinkle in time, major figures for a study in scarlet essays, suffrage in England. Rachel Carson: Today we take it for granted that many chemicals are toxic and wrinkle, harmful to the flora and fauna living in the wild, but this biographical video shows how Carson was one of the ak ramanujan, first to bring this crisis to on a wrinkle, light and continued to essay health and hygiene, fight for environmental causes throughout her life. Wrinkle! Learn about some of the a study essays, biggest figures in the progress of scientific discovery in these videos. Stephen Hawking: Though today almost completely paralyzed, Hawking has and continues to essay on a, make contributions to the field of cosmology and theoretical physics. Popes! Albert Einstein: Learn more about the essay, man whose name has become synonymous with brilliance in this video.

James Watson and Francis Crick: Where would we be today with a model of DNA? In this video you#8217;ll learn about the scientists who discovered its structure and layout. Sir Isaac Newton: Most people know Newton from his gravitational theory, but this video will illuminate his many other contributions to science and jonathan essays, math as well. Marie Curie: Though poisoned by her work, Marie Curie was the essay on a, first to win two Nobel Prizes for her work with radioactivity, discovering some of the first effective treatments for cancer. Edwin Hubble: It wasn#8217;t so long ago that the Milky Way was the only known galaxy out animal farm essay, there, and this video will help you learn more about the man who expanded out understanding of the universe and how it works. Linus Pauling: Anyone studying chemistry today can look to Pauling as a model for emulation, as he is often regarded as one of the essay in time, most influential men in the history of the field, winning multiple Nobel Prizes for on ramayana, his work, even when it was in opposition to popular opinion. Technology and Invention. The people included in this list invented many of the things we use on a daily basis today and helped shape the modern world. Tim Berners-Lee: The Internet has become an omnipresent part of everyday life, and in this video you#8217;ll hear from the man who helped create it. Alexander Graham Bell: It#8217;s hard to imagine a world without phones, and we have this innovative man to thank for their invention.

Of course, as this video shows, he invented many other things as well. On A! George Eastman: Watch this video to skills reflective essay, learn about the man who helped make photography mainstream by introducing the first film rolls for his company, Kodak. George Washington Carver: The discoveries of this man helped revolutionize southern farming and you#8217;ll learn a lot about his life and work in this video. Essay In Time! Orville and Wilbur Wright: Travel by air makes global communication, trade and travel easier and skills reflective, more efficient. Watch this video to learn about the brothers who are credited with creating the first flying machines. Thomas Edison: The inventions of this man are inspiring and include the phonograph, the on a wrinkle in time, motion picture camera, and a long-lasting, practical electric light bulb. Benjamin Franklin: Few individuals in history have been so prolific and successful in their endeavors as Ben Franklin, becoming a prominent statesman, philosopher, writer and, as you#8217;ll see in this video, inventor.

Philo Farnsworth: While TV may be blamed for many of the evils of society it#8217;s hard to imagine life before it. In this video you#8217;ll learn about Farnsworth#8217;s invention of the swift short, first working television tubes. On A! Robert Goddard: The innovations of this man, as you#8217;ll see in the video, helped get space exploration off the ground. You don#8217;t have to a study essays, be a scholar, a performer or a leader to have a biography that is truly inspiring. These videos show that anyone can be a role model and source of inspiration, no matter who they are.

Nick Vujicic: If you#8217;re feeling weighed down by essay in time, the challenges in your life, watch this inspiring video about Nick, a man born with no limbs who has never let it hold him back. Patrick Henry Hughes: Being born disabled and blind didn#8217;t stop this young man from becoming an essay accomplished pianist, and as you#8217;ll see here, even playing in a marching band. Dr. Essay On A Wrinkle! Randy Pausch: Many people are familiar with the inspirational speech given by in scarlet, Dr. Pausch, showing him maintaining a great attitude and giving spirit even as he was dying of cancer. Robert Pio Hajjar: In this video you#8217;ll see how a young man born with Down Syndrome learned to embrace his disability, give motivational speeches and work with an organization that helps others with this same disability. Essay! W Mitchell: Watch this biographical video to learn how one man overcame the challenges life put before him. Paul Potts: Even a man working selling cell phones has something to share with the world, as this video of the unassuming singer demonstrates. Jason McElwain: He may not always get to play, but in this game a young autistic man was the hero, as this video shows. Dustin Carter: In this video you#8217;ll see a bio that proves that no dream is too big if you#8217;re as determined as wrestler Dustin Carter. Carly Zalenski: She may be just one young girl, but this video shows how this student used her time to help others halfway around the world.

Jean Stallings: He may have been born with Down Syndrome, but this boy#8217;s family never let it stand in his way. Learn more about ak ramanujan essay on ramayana, him and essay on a, his inspiring family from this video. Charlie Plumb: What would you do if you were a prisoner of war? Here you#8217;ll hear the story about one man who stood out and became a leader even in the hardest of times.

Academic Proofreading -
"A Wrinkle In Time" Essay - 964 Words - brightkite com

form essay outline Sure, you’re a lover not a fighter. Wrinkle In Time. I am too. But that doesn’t mean that you can avoid writing your argumentative essay! Since you have to essay on human health and hygiene write an argumentative essay, you might as well learn how to write it well, right? I’ve said it time and essay on a, time again—there’s nothing worse than staring at jonathan essays a blank page.

Putting together an on a wrinkle in time, argumentative essay outline is the perfect way to turn your blank document into a ready-to-use template. All you have to do is fill in the blanks! In this blog post, I’m going to share with you how to create an argumentative essay outline. At the essay on ramayana end, I’ll give you a downloadable skeleton outline you can use to get started. Structure of the Argumentative Essay Outline. That’s not so bad!

There’s really nothing to be afraid of. Here’s how your argumentative essay outline would look if you turned it into a pretty picture: Each of these four sections requires some important elements. Let’s break those down now. Argumentative Essay Outline Section 1: Your Intro. Your introduction is wrinkle where you lay the foundation for your impenetrable argument.

It’s made up of a study in scarlet essays a hook, background information, and essay on a, a thesis statement. 1. Animal On Corruption. Hook. Your first sentence is comprised of a “hook.” Don’t know what a hook is? A hook is a sentence that grabs your reader’s attention just like a good Jackie Chan movie grabs the attention of a martial arts fan. Let’s say I’m writing an argumentative essay about why American people should start eating insects. My hook could be, “For those interested in improving their diets and the environment, say ‘goodbye’ to eating chicken, fish, and essay wrinkle in time, beef and ‘hello’ to eating silk worms, crickets, and ak ramanujan essay, caterpillars.” If you’re having trouble coming up with a good hook, I recommend reading my blog post How to Write Good Hook Sentences. 2. On A In Time. Background information.

The next part of your intro is dedicated to offering some detailed background information on your topic. Try answering the following questions: What is the issue at hand? Who cares? Where is this issue prevalent? Why is it important?

For example, “Insects are abundant, nutritious, and environmentally sustainable. Currently, people in the United States shun the idea of ak ramanujan eating insects as part of their diets, favoring instead less nutritious and environmentally destructive food options, such as beef and pork. The UN recently issued a statement calling for more world citizens to embrace the many benefits of eating insects.” 3. Thesis. Your thesis typically makes up the last sentence of your intro paragraph.

This is where you clearly state your position on the topic and give a reason for your stance. For example, “A diet of insects can help fix problems related to starvation, obesity, and climate change, and therefore, United States citizens should learn to rely on a variety of insects over chicken, beef, and fish as their main source of protein and nutrition.” Notice the essay on a in time word “should” in my thesis statement? Using this word makes it clear I’m taking a stance on skills essay the argument. You’ll also notice that my thesis statement sets up the three claims I’m going to expand on essay later: a diet of insects can help fix problems related to starvation, obesity, and climate change. Let’s talk about adding those claims to our argumentative essay outline now. Argumentative Essay Outline Section 2: Developing Your Argument. Now that you have filled in academic essay, the general points of your topic and on a wrinkle in time, outlined your stance in the introduction, it’s time to develop your argument.

In my sample outline, I show three claims, each backed by jonathan short, three points of in time evidence. Farm Essay. Offering three claims is just a suggestion; you may find that you only have two claims to make, or four. The exact number of claims you choose to include doesn’t matter (unless, of essay course, your teacher has given you a specific requirement). What matters is that you develop your argument as thoroughly as possible. 1. What is in scarlet essays a claim? A claim is a statement you make to support your argument. For example, “Bugs are highly nutritious and eating them can fix the essay problem of hunger and malnutrition in the United States.”

Great! So I’ve made my claim. Essay On Human Health. But who’s going to wrinkle believe me? This is where evidence comes into play. 2. What is evidence? For each claim you make, you need to provide supporting evidence. Evidence is factual information from reliable sources. It is not personal knowledge or anecdotal. For example, “Researchers at the Food and Agricultural Organization of the United States state that ‘Termites are rich in protein, fatty acids, and in scarlet, other micronutrients. Fried or dried termites contain 32–38 percent proteins.’“

My outline shows three pieces of essay in time evidence to support each claim, but you may find that each claim doesn’t necessarily have three pieces of on human and hygiene evidence to back it. Once again, the on a wrinkle in time exact number doesn’t necessarily matter (unless your teacher has given you instructions), but you need enough evidence to make your claim believable. Once you have gathered your evidence to ak ramanujan support your claims, it’s time to add the next important element of your argumentative essay outline: refuting your opponents’ arguments. Let’s talk about on a, that now. Argumentative Essay Outline Section 3: Refuting Opponents’ Arguments. In this section, you state your opponents’ views and then offer a rebuttal. For example, “Opponents of insect eating from the Beef Council of America say that it is too difficult and essay, time consuming to catch crickets, so it is essay on a not easy to gather enough food for a meal, whereas a cow is essay health and hygiene large and on a wrinkle in time, contains a lot of meat for many meals.” Oh diss! We know the popes on man Beef Council just wants us to keep eating McD’s hamburgers and skip the cricket soup. (By the essay on a wrinkle in time way—I just made that up.

The Beef Council did not say that. In your essay, make sure to use real facts.) Now it’s time to set the opponents straight with a refutation that is in scarlet essays full of essay on a in time hard evidence and that will bring them to their knees. For example, “According to researchers Cerritos and Cano-Santana, the best time to harvest crickets is to catch them in the hour just before sunrise when they are least active. What’s more, it is popes essay easy to develop the infrastructure to farm crickets in a way that is more sustainable than cattle farming.” Booyah! The Beef Council has been served (crickets). Once you have refuted your opponents’ viewpoints, it’s time to sail to the finish line with your conclusion.

Argumentative Essay Outline Section 4: Conclusion. In your conclusion, you are going to accomplish two important tasks. 1. Essay In Time. Restate the importance of jonathan swift short your issue. Wrinkle. Similar to what you did in your introduction, you want to restate why this topic is critical. For example, “Simply by incorporating insects into their diets, U.S. citizens can improve the sustainability and nutrition of the American diet.” 2. Paint a picture of the world if your argument is essay (or is not) implemented. In the final part of your conclusion, make your audience think about the ramifications of on a in time your argument.

What would happen if people started eating insects as a staple of ak ramanujan their diets? For example, “The world would be a better place if more people ate insects as a part of their diets. Fewer people would go hungry, more people would get the vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients they need to on a live healthy lifestyles, and our planet would be relieved of the burden of an unsustainable food system. Closing with a clear picture of the world as you would like it to be can leave your reader convinced that your argument is valid. Download the Argumentative Essay Outline Template. Download this skeleton Argumentative Essay Outline to on man get started. Before you go off into the sunset and use my outline template, make sure that you are following the guidelines specific to your course. While this is a pretty standard outline, there are other ways to essay in time outline your argumentative essay. If you’re interested in learning more about argumentative essays, I suggest reading The Secrets of on human and hygiene a Strong Argumentative Essay. Want even more knowledge? Check out this argumentative essay infographic!

If you’re looking for some ideas, check out these argumentative essay examples. When you have your argumentative essay and outline ready to essay go, you can always have one of a study our awesome editors give it a second look. Psst. 98% of Kibin users report better grades! Get inspiration from over 500,000 example essays. About the essay in time Author.

Naomi Tepper is a former Kibin editor, the former content manager for the Kibin blog, and popes essay, forever a word nerd. wow this was really help full. Super! I’m really happy to help. #128578; Hi I have a 20 minute presentation to do on the history of cognitive-behaviour therapy.

Don’t know where to begin. Is this the same as doing an argument. This sounds more like an expository essay. An expository essay (or presentation in essay on a in time, your case) has the goal of popes essay informing the essay on a in time audience on a specific topic. Usually you don’t take an argumentative stance for or against these topics.

For more information on farm essay expository writing visit: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-an-expository-essay/ hi i need some help on an argument . Essay Wrinkle In Time. The topic is internet a guide or a distraction. i hope u can help. Do you think the internet is a guide or a distraction? I would suggest writing a thesis statement like this: You could focus on animal farm arguing for the internet: “The internet is on a wrinkle in time a useful guide as shown by evidence 1, evidence 2, and evidence 3.” OR you could focus on essay health arguing against the internet: “The internet is an annoying distraction as shown by evidence 1, evidence 2, and evidence 3.” OR, and wrinkle, this is the best option, you could focus on essay arguing how to best use the internet: “The internet can be both a useful guide as shown by evidence 1 and essay on a in time, evidence 2, but it can also be an annoying distraction as shown by evidence 3 and evidence 4. It is important to set personal limits on web use including solution 1, solution 2, and solution 3.” Personal limits could include things such as limiting yourself to viewing only popes specific websites during work/study hours, limiting overall time online, and other things like that! Hi Liz, well first you need to pick a side.

What do you think? Should they have their licenses revoked? Then you need to come up with a few reasons for why you think this. Can you find any examples of how this tactic has worked (or hasn’t worked). What about essay wrinkle, people who lose their licenses for other (criminal) reasons, is this type of punishment effective? Why or why not?

Come up with approx three claims to support your side. Find some evidence to essay health and hygiene support your claims. Lay out how each of the two authors approach the topic of the Crusades. What do they have in common? What is on a different? Super happy to help! thank you so much for this! You are welcome so much!

Thanks for reading. #128578; Hi, I am writing an argumentative essay on freedom of speech rights and essay, the 1st amendment and I have two sides of the argument. I am for freedom of speech if it doesn’t harm other people and wrinkle, I have some cases where the supreme court are avoiding the laws stated in the amendment but I’m on the court’s side of restricting inappropriate speech in a school environment. How should I start out farm on corruption my argument? I think you need to combine your two perspectives into one focused argument.

Do you, perhaps, want to argue that inappropriate speech in a school environment is actually harmful to other people? That way, it falls into your first argument (pro-free speech as long as it’s not harmful) quite nicely. Good luck! it has helped a lot …… great work. Thanks! Glad you liked it. #128578; Thank you very much :)) You are welcome! Thanks for essay wrinkle, reading #128578; HI, I am writing an argumentative essay on how different governments should provide additional funding to animal farm essay on corruption increase awareness of essay in time human trafficking, prevent human trafficking, and help victims who have been trafficked.

I am not sure where to start from. Hi–some of these example essays on human trafficking may give you ideas on jonathan short how to get started: https://www.kibin.com/essay-examples/search/human%20trafficking. Hi, I am writing an argumentative essay on how is social media like Facebook or Twitter beneficial or harmful to its users? I am not sure how to start from essay on a wrinkle there. Hi Rosie– you might find inspiration on how to get started by reviewing some of these example essays on social media: https://www.kibin.com/essay-examples/search/social%20media. Hi, i was wondering if in the conclusion of the essay you need to end it with a question, something for the reader to continue to think about after reading or is it unnecessary? Great question! Asking a larger question is definitely one great conclusion technique. Some teachers/profs really like this, while others prefer that you tie everything up with a neat little bow. In Scarlet Essays. I recommend you check out essay on a wrinkle in time this post on health and hygiene the topic of conclusions: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/essay-conclusion/

This helped a lot! Thanks, love how its broken down. I have a question though. Should the conclusion have its own paragraph or can I include the conclusion with opponents argument? I definitely recommend giving your conclusion its own paragraph. You don’t want to leave your readers hanging on essay in time to just your opponent’s argument!

You can learn more about writing conclusions in this post: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/essay-conclusion/ Helped me to help my students #128578; I was wondering if you can show a sample essay with these elements in use? Thank you #128578; Awesome! I love to hear that. That’s a really great idea… and one that I intend to jonathan short essays implement in upcoming blog posts. However, at essay in time this time I don’t readily have access to a knock out example. A Study Essays. –Naomi. HELP. I am having a hard time with my argumentative research essay on drug testing to receive state benefits a.e. Wrinkle In Time. T.A.N.F, food stamps..

I’m getting so frustrated and I dont have any idea where to begin.. I found it very useful! Thanks a lot #128512; You’re welcome a lot! Thanks for essay on ramayana, reading. #128578; thanks helped me a lot luv your work 3. can u do a website on argumentiv wtiting starters plz im a begener. OMG. THX so much this helped a ton.

You are so welcome! Thanks for reading. #128578; You’re welcome! Wow that’s a great idea for an essay. Essay On A Wrinkle In Time. Very intriguing. is this guide ok for animal essay on corruption, an eight grader test. Yasss…This blog is reliable…Thanks ? Woot!

Glad you like it. #128578; I’m happy to essay on a hear it. #128578; Thanks for your comment. I have to write an argumentative. research essay about the career of my choice, which is sports marketing. I’m not sure what type of arguments I need to make. Am I defending my choice of careers? Am I talking about it’s importance in the world? It’s just something I am interested in so I am not sure how to write an argumentative paper about in scarlet, it. I have to essay on a wrinkle write an argumentative research essay about the career of my choice, which is a study sports marketing. I’m not sure what type of arguments I need to make. Am I defending my choice of on a wrinkle in time careers?

Am I talking about it’s importance in the world? It’s just something I am interested in so I am not sure how to write an and hygiene, argumentative paper about it. Hi there–I’d double check your assignment for clues on how to approach this. If there really aren’t any additional clues, I would go with your first instinct to defend your choice of careers. On A Wrinkle. Why are you interested? Is the pay worth it? What makes you cut out for this career in animal farm essay, particular? A thesis statement might look like: Sports marketing is the perfect career choice for me as it will allow me to wrinkle use my strengths in XYZ, make a decent income, all while keeping me interested and short essays, engaged.

Then use the essay on a in time rest of popes essay your essay to fill out essay on a wrinkle in time those key points. Thanks! That’s helpful. Here’s what the assignment says: “In your argumentative research essay, you will a) conduct research about jonathan swift, a successful and realistic career of your choice, b) use this research and accompanying commentary and rhetoric to create an essay in time, argument that you will eventually present and defend to a group of peers. This assignment serves to create a foundation for essay on human and hygiene, personal statements, resumes and CVs, and even interviews in which you will be asked about your chosen career path and its significance to essay on a wrinkle in time you. The evidence you collect during your research should support and justify your pursuit of popes any given career.” Do you think I will be on on a wrinkle track if I use your suggested thesis? Yes–I do. You’ll also want to health find some hard facts and statistics to support your claims.

For example, dig up how much it will cost for you to get your degree and weigh that against your potential income. You’ll want to wrinkle in time start with a clear thesis statement. Swift Essays. I assume that when you say you are pro-Hungary this means that you feel the country shouldn’t be required to accept refugees? If so, your thesis statement might look something like this: Hungary should not be required to accept Syrian refugees because of essay wrinkle reason 1, reason 2, and reason 3. Or–if you think the country should help.

You would start with a thesis like this: Hungary should be required to accept Syrian refugees because of reason 1, reason 2, and reason 3. Glad to help! Thanks for your comment. Hi ! I need help in writing a good thesis statement on the advantages and disadvantages of using a cell phone. Please help. I need to skills essay submit it on thursday. Wrinkle In Time. Plz Plz help. This one is pretty straightforward. You can frame it like this: Cell phone use has many advantages such as A, and skills essay, B, but some disadvantages such as C.

Or you could flip it: Cell phone use has many disadvantages such as A, and B, but some advantages such as C. Fill in A, B, and C with your actual research. Thank you so much Naomi. This is a great help.

Hi ! I need to write a thesis statement on the topic, ‘Element of hamartia in Hamlet, Love song of J Alfred and Agamemnon. I need a thesis statement on this. In Time. I have written – Unable to a study in scarlet take the on a in time correct decision at a study essays the right time can lead to essay on a in time a tragic end. To be able to make that correct decision one must have the academic confidence otherwise it can have a tragic end as it happened to the protagonists in on a wrinkle, Hamlet, Agamemnon and The Love song of essay on corruption J. Alfred. Do you think this is ok, if not can you help me please in writing a good thesis statement. Thank you. I think you have the right idea, but your version is unclear and a bit repetitive. How about wrinkle, this edit? Being unable to make the right decision at popes the right time can lead to a tragic end, which is exactly what happened to the protagonists in Hamlet, Agamemnon, and The Love song of J. Alfred. Thank you Naomi so very much. This is great.

I can go ahead now. You’re welcome, Rachel! First you’ll need to come up with a thesis statement. For example: Public schools should be divided by sex because of reason 1, reason 2, and reason 3. Then choose reasons that you can support with evidence from your research. this really works thanks. Glad it worked for you, Rose!

Thanks for your comment. Thanks but I’m having trouble coming up with a good topic that is strong and worthy to essay on a in time be argued but not boring. I want to do something that isn’t a popular topic like is texting and driving bad anu advice. thank you so much. I have to write an a study in scarlet, argumentative essay on Poverty and essay wrinkle in time, Illiteracy. I have already looked up my citations. On Ramayana. But I don’t know how to break down my citations.

Could you help me please? I’m not sure whether you need to wrinkle write APA, MLA, or some other type of citation, but I have some blog posts that can help: MLA is how I need to write it. Oh lordy this blog is ammmaaazzzinnnng. Why thank you! I appreciate you readinnnnnng!

can you send me your project on my email [emailprotected] Ikr like wowww …I am so grateful to reach up on it. can u send me your project on essay on ramayana my email [emailprotected] . I’m supposed to create an argumentative essay that Rome was a superior society to Han China. Thank you so much. I think this is super helpful. Now my next problem is if I can fit it all onto one page. Essay In Time. (That’s the limit our teacher gave us. he wants to see if we can make brief statements that speak many words with little words written) Funny–is that a common assignment this month? You’re not the first student to essay ask me about this Romans v Hans.

A topic that large is going to be very difficult to on a in time explore in a single page–but hey, it’s a good exercise in concision. In any case–at the risk of sounding sales-y–the Kibin editing team is popes on man really good at meticulously cutting an essay down to size if you end up going over that one-page limit. You can learn more about our editing service here: https://www.kibin.com/essay-editing-proofreading. I really don’t understand the refuting part. When you refute something, you take your opponent’s argument and rip it to shreds. So for example, say your opponent’s biggest argument is that Donald Trump is the best candidate for U.S. president, you could counter that argument by pointing out that he has zero experience in politics. hello again. I don’t know if you got my resent reply but I was trying to ask and see if you could give me a little advice on essay on a in time some good resources involving work laws for teens. This is really helped a lot.

I was able to do my argumentative essay after reading this. It also explained clearly what I was looking for. Essay Health And Hygiene. Thank you! 3. You are so welcome! Glad to help. #128578; thanks a lot! this helped me create my english paper! Sweet!

Love to hear that. #128578; Thank you so much. You saved my last semester of on a wrinkle college! (From a French canadian currently having English Classes) Hey! Thanks for the great comment. You really made my day! I wish you the ak ramanujan on ramayana very best in your English classes. Woot!

Happy to help. #128578; Fantastic! So happy to hear it. #128578; I’m writing about functionalism and wrinkle in time, Weberianism. Compare and contrast them and discuss briefly how concepts from the two theories contribute to the knowledge of health practitioners. Please hook me up!! Love this blog.

What email address I can sent my essay to get fix? And how long do I have to wait to get it back. Thank you. Hi Trinh Le, I love that you love it. Academic Reflective Essay. #128578; Thanks for the comment. In Time. To have an essay edited, please visit us here: https://www.kibin.com/essay-editing-proofreading.

Our editors can have your essay back in as few as 3 hours (depending on word count). I’m in love with this blog. Essay On Man. I was totally dreading the on a wrinkle argumentative essay outline but now I’m kind of pumped thanks to popes essay on man your (absolutely hilarious) examples! Awesome! I love hearing this. Writing can be fun as long as you don’t actively dread it. #128578;

THANK YOU SO MUCH PLEASE WISH ME LUCK FOR MY ENGLISH EXAM TOMORROW SINCE ARGUMENTATIVE IS GOING TO BE INCLUDED IN THE EXAM TOMORROW I SHOULD’VE ADD THE EVIDENCE FOR THE CLAIM HAHAHAHA O??? Thanks for reading! #128578; This saved my life. Thank you so much! Sweet! Happy to essay on a be a lifesaver. I need this argumentative essay for tmm… if crickets should be added to lunch school I need a sting essay I’m in 11 grade my opinion is popes essay yes crickets should be added. Hi there, the outline in this post should help you a lot! As for on a in time, your thesis statement, you could write something like: Crickets should be added to the school lunch menu because they are both nutritious and ak ramanujan on ramayana, inexpensive. For the rest of your essay, talk about essay on a in time, how you know they are nutritious and inexpensive (hint, do your research!).

I never understood the essay way my teacher taught this until I found this blog. It has helped me write a better argumentative essay. Thanks. You’re welcome! Thanks for reading. Essay Wrinkle. #128578; Awesome! I love to hear feedback like this. In Scarlet Essays. Thanks for essay on a wrinkle, reading!

Thanks a lot mate helped me so much. Super! Happy to help. You’re super welcome! Happy to help. Thank You sooo much for academic skills, this blog. Wrinkle. This has given me a chance to structure my assignment even better.

THANKS xx. Thanks so much for reading! Happy to help. I’m writing about health and hygiene, functionalism and Weberianism. Compare and contrast them and discuss briefly how concepts from the two theories contribute to the knowledge of essay on a wrinkle health practitioners. Please hook me up!! Your topic is a bit over my head, but you may be able to get the creative juices flowing by essay, using our compare/contrast thesis statement generator: https://www.kibin.com/thesis-builder/compare-contrast-topic. You’re welcome! Thanks for reading.

My name is Haley and i have to do an argumentative essay for wrinkle in time, LA and my topic is……..In what situations, if any, does a woman have a right to an abortion? what should i put as a hook? The hook you choose will definitely depend on your stance on the topic. If your paper is pro-choice, you could start with a shocking statistic about the number of women who go through illegal/dangerous abortions during times and places where abortion is illegal. If your paper is pro-life, you might start with an essay health, emotional appeal about the life of an unborn fetus being cut short. This is very helpful. I was having trouble getting started on writing but now I feel a lot more confident in my subject. Thanks for the breakdown. Happy you found it useful. Thanks for on a in time, reading! Glad to hear that!

M hving trouble with introduction on smoking restriction. Can you help me with introducing on smoking restriction topic and thesis as well. I’m going to assume that you are taking a stance in jonathan swift short, favor of smoking restriction. A hook would be a shocking statistic about the on a in time health risks of secondhand smoke to non-smokers. Here is a good source to get you started: http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/secondhand_smoke/general_facts/

A thesis statement framework might look like this: Smoking restrictions are critical to public health due to reason 1, reason 2, and reason 3. On Human. You might also try our thesis statement builder: https://www.kibin.com/thesis-builder. Naomi! youre amazing! this has really clarified this topic for me. Essay On A Wrinkle. thank you! Well, thank you, Neil! This comment was a great way to start my Friday. #128578; Wow, this is really good. I have been reading about academic reading and writing every day for 9 wks. I have to academic reflective write a 1200-1500 word argumentative essay for my 1st university assessment.

This is by far the most helpful article I have read. Well done and thanks. Wrinkle In Time. Heaps. Fantastic! Happy to on ramayana help. I have to write a argumentative essay and wrinkle, the topic is: Should Homeland security and on corruption, the CIA treat terrorist better? Aren’t they people too? I’m not sure what exactly im suppose to do or how to wrinkle in time start it. thank you ms.Naomi that was really helpful. Do you add in a rebuttal for each of essay on ramayana your points?? That is certainly one way to approach an argumentative essay.

Take an opponent’s view on each of your arguments and essay wrinkle in time, then crush it with your rebuttal. Or, if you follow the outline I gave you in this post, just include a section to crush one or two common opponent arguments. Thank you, this was very helpful and in the same time funny! good way to make interesting!! This was very helpful, but I still have some hesitation, my last important paper is an a study essays, Argumentative Research, and this will be my first one. I already have a thesis chosen and I’m just kinda confuse about essay in time, what facts I need to collect, but its just getting information that will back up my thesis,correct?

Hi there–yes, as long as you have a good defendable thesis, you should be able to find sources to support your stance. Here is a blog post about ak ramanujan on ramayana, making sure your sources are credible: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/apply-craap-test-essay-sources/ Thanks for answering but I’m having a difficult time trying to find and discern what will be helpful in my paper. My paper being about essay on a wrinkle, Human Rights specifically Minority/Indigenous Rights. This was so helpful! But, I do have a couple of questions. Is there a secret to animal farm essay writing a killer hook? What is the best way to on a state your claim in essay on man, the introduction? You might need to also read these posts: Thank you so much for the helpful info. I definitely owe a get out of jail free card.

Awesome, I could definitely use it. #128578; Seriously very usefull tips i like it #128578; How many paragraphs is this? The argumentative essay outline is 6 paragraphs as it stands, but you can definitely alter it to essay wrinkle suit your purposes by adding or subtracting body paragraphs as needed. Usually your hook sentence is essay separate from your thesis statement. The hook is the first sentence in the intro paragraph, while your thesis statement is typically the last sentence in this paragraph. Sometimes you will add some background information too. So an intro is wrinkle in time Hook-background info-thesis statement.

Here’s a revision of your sentence: ADD A HOOK SENTENCE OR TWO HERE. We live in 21st century, and many gender roles are outdated and shouldn’t affect our lives in the ways they did before. Essay. One of these outdated gender roles is the on a in time idea that only boys can ask girls out–girls should be able to ask boys out too. this is very useful… but I can not write argument for my research paper (my topic is the racism in america and how effect to people ) can you help me , please. Racism in America is a huge problem and a huge topic.

I think your first step is to narrow your research focus. First, which specific problem of racism will you be looking at? Racism against a particular minority group? In a specific region or city? Are there studies that show the effects in these groups and regions? What are some common findings/themes? Here is another post specifically about writing a research paper: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-a-research-paper/ This blog is Amazing!

Very helpful! But my question is ak ramanujan on ramayana that did you really have to use “eating insects” example? I was having a hot n sour soup while reading this. Ha! I’m so sorry to have ruined your supper. #128578; I think I was inspired to write this post after a bug flew into my mouth while I was riding my bike to work… nutty and a bit bitter. Essay On A Wrinkle. Thanks for reading! This is absolutely incredible! I greatly admire your work and accomplishment! I am a teacher that is writing a textbook with Creative Commons licensing for my school district using CK-12 as the jonathan swift short essays platform. With all due respect, I would really love to speak with you about possibly including some of the information on in time the Kibin site, particularly this post, as a properly attributed contribution to my 6th Grade Reading Language Arts textbook.

If you would not mind getting in swift short essays, contact with me, my email is [emailprotected] or simply reply to this comment. @naomi_tepper:disqus. Hi Alisha–Thanks for your kind comment. I’m totally in in time, favor of you using the jonathan essays content from this post in your textbook with attribution. Best of luck on this very important project, and if you need to on a in time discuss, you can easily reach me at in scarlet essays [emailprotected] You’re going to have to take a stance for or against school uniforms and offer credible evidence to essay on a support your stance. I’d suggest reading this post on how to essay on man write a thesis statement : https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-a-thesis-statement/ Thank you for writing all these helpful hints! I’m currently writing one for wrinkle, college with the topic of legalizing lane splitting for motorcycles. I just finished writing found your blog which is farm on corruption helping me make sure I did everything correctly #128578; thank you!! Fantastic! Happy to help.

this is amazing and funny as hell. this should help with my exam. tqvm #128578; Thanks so much! Best of luck with your exam. #128578; it’s very useful. thanks a lot. You’re welcome! Thanks for commenting. I’ll be thankfull to you #128578; You just made my time. You’re welcome! Thanks for the comment. #128578;

Thank you very much for making this easy to understand, this helped me ace my English final exam. You are the best #128578; So happy to hear it! Thanks for the comment. Hi ?. Thanks for this wonderful guidelines. Wrinkle In Time. Your article really makes my day more easier. Wish me luck. Inny. Sweet!

Good luck on your project! What a great tips. Thank you #128578; Happy you think so! Thanks for essay on man, the comment. woooow this blog had helped me lotssssssss , thanks for your efforts. Happy to wrinkle in time help! Thanks for the comment. This seems to be very helpful!

I have an English final tmrw and I am really scared. Our teacher is giving us four random articles and we have to popes create an argumentative essay on a question he provided us. Do you know what I can do because I’m really bad at writing and reading. Like what else can I do rather than read this blog? First off, relax, deep breath, no need to essay on a in time be scared!

As intimidating as this final seems right now, it will be over soon and you’ll barely remember it happened. #128578; I know you said that you want advice more than just this blog, but it happens that my best advice happens to ak ramanujan on ramayana be on essay on a wrinkle the blog. Essay On Human Health And Hygiene. I have a post that I think will help you make a game plan for tackling an on a wrinkle in time, in-class essay. Here it is: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-a-timed-essay/ wowwwwwwww niiiiiiiiiiice. This really help a lot keeeep uuuuuup the good woooork. Great! Glad you thought it was helpful. #128578; This blog is awesome and so helpful! Thank you thank you thank you. Thanks for the sweet comment! Happy to essay on human health and hygiene help. On A In Time. #128578; may u send me your project on my email [emailprotected] thank you so muuch #128512;

Thanks for reading! Glad we could help. Soo good it helped me a lot! Great! Happy to help. #128578; Thanks for the clear outline, was very confused about how to start my paper after reading this made me crystal clear, don’t know how I started and animal farm essay on corruption, didn’t know I had ended just went off like a flash. very very useful. I’m so glad you found it useful, Ram. Thanks for reading! Thank you so much for the outline!! I used it all morning to essay wrinkle in time help start my essay for college English over Big Box vs Small Businesses!

Fantastic! Happy to short hear it. #128578; i am writing a argumentative essay for “being competent in English Language is necessary for successful academic achievement” cloud you plx give me a best introduction for essay on a, this essay … An interesting fact or statistic that shows the correlation between learning English and academic success might be your best choice, if you can find something from a reputable source. Or, if you could start with a story about yourself or someone you know who achieved something great because of ak ramanujan on ramayana knowing how to speak English. Can anyone give me a good hook for same sex marriage . I’m writing an argumentative paper for my adv. Essay Wrinkle In Time. comp class. Your hook will depend on the stance you are taking. For example, if you are arguing in favor of same sex marriage you could start with an essay health and hygiene, interesting statistic that shines a light on the success of same sex marriages or you could start with a heartwarming story or anecdote about a successful same sex marriage. This was really funny! (and useful) Thanks #128578; Awesome! Glad you liked it. Thanks for the comment. #128578; Hey!!

This page was rlly helpful but I still need help with making an essay wrinkle in time, intro for “Why Teenager Should Not Have TVs In Their Bedrooms” I would really appreciate it if u could help ASAP plz!!O That will help you write a strong intro — including a strong thesis #128578; Ths for this it helped a lot. Awesome! Thanks for the comment. On Human Health. #128578; I really appreciate your help.

didnt help at all sorry. Sorry that it wasn’t more helpful, Trent. Let us know if you have any questions that are still unanswered! I’m going to write about how humanity should strive for immortality. Do you think the topic is too hard and broad for a 10th grader like me? May I know your thoughts and essay in time, suggestions, please? Thanks! Nah, you can totally handle that topic! I don’t think it’s too broad, either, and I really like that it take a strong stance. Just make sure that you have 2-3 solid and specific reasons to back up your claim that we should strive for immortality, as you’ll want to animal essay include those reasons in essay on a in time, your thesis and essay on ramayana, defend them throughout your paper. So the first question to essay on a wrinkle in time answer as you write your thesis is “Why do I believe this?”

Hi, there. I saw your question asking for advice on the difficulty of writing a paper on immortality. Essay On Man. I have a few views on essay on a in time that myself but of the opposite animal essay point. Essay Wrinkle In Time. I would be very interested in reading your thoughts on the matter. Essay On Human Health And Hygiene. So perhaps you would be inclined to essay email me your assignment once it’s finished. thanks this blog was very helpful. Awesome! We’re happy you think so and thanks for ak ramanujan on ramayana, the comment. #128578; Super helpful! About to write a 6-7 page paper for essay on a in time, my college professor and I needed advice on an effective argumentative structure outline.

This is exactly what I needed to look at. Well designed. Sweet! Love to academic skills reflective hear that it helped. Thanks for essay on a wrinkle in time, the kind comment. #128578; Is Misdiagnoses of Mental Disorders a good topic to write about? And is essay and hygiene it too broad? I want to include toxic thinking as a huge contribution and impact to on a wrinkle in time mental illness. I need direction– Please help!!

It is a bit broad, yes. I would suggest narrowing it down to just one mental disorder. Academic Skills Essay. Maybe depression or ADD. You could narrow it down even further to essay wrinkle in time talk about these diagnoses in young adults or children rather than everyone. Finally, make sure you have some evidence to support your argument that toxic thinking is the contributing factor here! That’s a pretty big statement and you’ll definitely need to back it up. I COULD KISS YOU RIGHT NOW YOU SAVED MY LIFE. 3. can u send me your project on popes essay my email [emailprotected] nice .. great work you have done.. thanks for help Naomi… Thanks for reading and for your kind comment! Thanks for your comment! Argumentative essay known as a task challenging somehow but the thing you break it up, that was a sick info.

Thanks so so much. Essay On A. P.S. loved your sense of humour. Aww, shucks. Thanks for your sweet comment! #128578; bless you!! i have a paper due and on human health, this helps so much ^^ Woot! So glad to on a in time hear it. Thanks for reading! Thank you so much for the helpful outline. This is by farm essay, far one of the most detailed and wrinkle, useful outline I have used. Keep up the good work. Thanks for your kind comment!

Happy the outline helped you. Hehe love this comment. Essay Health And Hygiene. Thanks for your kind words and happy to help. #128578; You’re super welcome! Thanks for on a wrinkle in time, the kind comment! A history paper isn’t necessarily the popes essay same as an argumentative essay, though it *can* be.

It really depends on how you approach your topic. Read that suggested post though, it should help you get started! man, i think you dont no what you did to me. thank U a lot. Hehe hopefully it was a good thing. Thanks for the thank you. #128578; this helped me so much. Thank you . Sweet! Happy to hear it. Thanks, very helpful. Yay!

Happy you think so. #128578; i love this blog … you are an awesome teacher … Aww, shucks. Thanks so much for reading. #128578; Hehe I’m 100% positive you could be as smart as me. Essay In Time. Happy this helped and thanks for the kind comment! #128578; I’m not the best at writing essays, especially argumentative ones… This is a huge help! Thank you so very much!! #128578;

Sweet! Happy to a study help out. #128578; Thank you so so so so so so so so much Naomi!! I was having trouble writing an argumentative essay from avid elective class you are greatly appreciated! *bows down to you* You will be a great writer I promise #128578;

P.S. have you made any more of these? Haha, thanks for the super kind comment. Essay On A In Time. I really appreciate it! Yes, I’ve written quite a few other posts for animal farm on corruption, this blog (though not so much any more since I manage it now). Here are a few that you might like: Yay! Final complete! Congrats and happy this helped. Thanks for the kind comment. #128578; I was stumped in class by on a in time, the prompt for a six paragraph essay.

This article is great. THANK YOU! Noiiice! Happy this helped you. Thanks for the comment. Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! So happy that this post helped you get to the finish line. Thanks for the kind comment #128578; Naomi.

omg you just saved my life i could kiss you 3. What if you are writing at school and they don’t allow you to ak ramanujan on ramayana use your computer to look up information for the text. In that case you’ll want to prepare in essay on a in time, advance as best you can by skills, becoming as familiar as possible with the type of essay you’ll be writing and essay on a wrinkle, the type of on human material you need to essay on a in time know for the essay. You might check out this post: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-a-timed-essay/ if you reply to me ill be so happy. You’re awesome! Thanks a lot for this excellent blog post Naomi. Thanks so much for the comment! #128578; Wow i love this. Thanks Naomi for animal on corruption, the educative piece.

That’s great! Thanks for essay wrinkle, the kind comment. I’m in love with this phenomenal blogger.*SIGHS* Aww! Your comment totally made my day. xoxo! Muah! #128578; Happy to help.

Hi Naomi, this is an amazing article, yet I have some questions I hope you can answer. I’m about to sit for on human health and hygiene, the FCE in essay wrinkle, two days, and it’s mandatory that I write an essay. I don’t know the type of essay nor the popes essay topic of it. Essay On A In Time. How would you recommend me to study for it? Thanks in advance #128578;

Ooh! You must be feeling the pressure. I’m sure you’ll do great, especially since you are reaching out for advice. It’s about a study in scarlet essays, writing a timed (in-class) essay, and a lot of the essay in time advice can apply to other types of timed essay tests too. Point #5 is especially important: “If you’re really nervous, practice writing under pressure before your test. Academic Reflective Essay. Set a timer for the same amount of time you’ll have during the actual test, and work on writing a coherent essay about a sample prompt or an wrinkle, important topic.” I’d also research the different types of animal essay prompts that they’ve given in the past to on a wrinkle in time use for your practice writing session. Maybe this resource will help? http://www.firstcertificatewriting.co.uk/live/paper-2-writing-part-1-essays/ I wish you the best on your FCE! Thanks for swift essays, the comment. Essay In Time. #128578; So glad you think it’s helpful!

Thanks for reading! xoxo. i really like the essays explanation bcoz it’s clear and it’s not explained in a boring way like how most people did. Essay. thanks a lot! this really helped my homework :)) Great! That’s exactly what I was going for. So happy it helped you. Thanks for the comment! #128578; You’re awesome! Thanks for essay on ramayana, reading. Very helpful article! Thank you so much! Great!

Happy to help. Hi, it is essay wrinkle really a clear and detailed graph. Could I cite it in my assignment? Sure, you’re welcome to cite it #128578; Thanks for reading. OK I need help I have two argumentative essays due Wednesday and I looked at your website and it helped me a ton i never could have done it without you. thx so much. A Study In Scarlet Essays. now i just need to make one… You’ve totally got this!! THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I am already almost done and it is mostly because of this page! Thanks for the words of encouragement! U guys are the best. So glad it was helpful! Thanks for reading #128578; Ma’am you are such a saviour. #128536;#128536;#128536; Thank you for essay on a in time, reading!

Loved the essay on man explanation! Thanks a lot for being that graphic. So glad you liked it! Thanks for on a wrinkle in time, the comment #128578; Hey there, Michael #128578; Thanks for on corruption, stopping by! thanks for saving my life :-):-) Woot!

Glad we could help. saving time and getting ultra information… We’re all about saving you time! #128578; Thanks for reading. I have Exams tomorrow and essay wrinkle, this really helped me alot…Thanks Naomi #128578; Glad you found it useful #128578; Thank you for reading! Oh thank goodness! I always have trouble on the thesis and hook, thank you so much, you saved meee! Awesome!

So glad we could help #128578; Amazing. Helped me like hell. So glad you found it useful, Dana! Thanks for on man, reading. Thank you this saved my butt. Sweet! So glad we could help #128578; Is this good for an argumentative essay titled ( Animals in Captivity )??

Have you thought why animals roar,cry, weak, looking upset? And why caged birds sing? In 2014 a research from Harvard University showed that 10,000 animals from different species around the world. die every year out of loneliness, violence, shortage of food and air and lack of essay wrinkle freedom. Animals are living organisms as humans and on human, plants and need a lot of rights that we should put them in consideration. I can not THANK YOU for ALL of this information. I wrote, deleted, rewrote, deleted, over and over again for days!

You have helped me so much with my project!! So glad you found it helpful, Cheryl!! Thank you for essay wrinkle in time, reading #128578; This is soooo good. Thank u. You’re welcome, Satwika! Thank you for reading!

Buy Essays Online from Successful Essay -

Lesbian Self-Naming in Daphne Marlatt's Ana Historic. Daphne Marlatt has written that to become aware of th[e] dialogue on the many fringes of wrinkle in time white, middle-class, heterosexual, Anglo-American/Canadian culture #151; to listen . . . to other women's words/realities #151; is to engage in a delicate balance between recognition of essay and hygiene difference and recognition of shared ground, to achieve a balance between i and we, neither capitalized nor capitalizing on the other (Difference (em)bracing 192). Marlatt's Ana Historic: a novel is in many ways an exploration of this proposition. Almost every female character in on a wrinkle the text blends into every other one while also retaining a distinct identity, and all are (a)part of/from Ana herself, who concludes the book by simultaneously realizing a lesbian identity and entering a female community. The story of Ana Historic is the story of its narrator-author's process of becoming a self-named lesbian (Warland 123) called Annie Torrent, and a study in scarlet essays it reaches its narrative and essay sexual climax in ak ramanujan essay on ramayana a powerful poem: we give place, giving words, giving truth, to. each other #151; she and me. you. On A Wrinkle In Time? hot skin writing.

skin. fluid edge, wick, wick. she draws me. out. you she breathes, is where we meet. breeze from the window reaching you now, trees. out there, streets you might walk down, will, soon. it isn't dark but the luxury of academic reflective being. has woken you, the reach of your desire, reading. us unto the page ahead. You is a conduit, a light beam to larger possibility, so large it fringes on the other without setting her apart from me, writes Marlatt in the essay with which i/we began this article: in the first or second person i see who you are, feminist, lesbian: your historicity, your meaning-potential is what i grow into (Difference (em)bracing 188). For Marlatt, the use of the connective you rather than the distancing her among feminists and on a wrinkle in time lesbians facilitates more than the creation of a female scopic economy; 1 it heralds a culture centred on the embracing woman and rich with utopian possibilities. 2 It is in this context that the climactic poem in Ana Historic must be read if it is to release its deepest resonances.

In the paragraphs preceding the poem, Annie and Zoe step outside the house in which Zoe and her female friends have established a world of connection and stand together in the dark (151). Popes Essay On Man? Illuminated only by the light of the moon, an archetypal female symbol, and, perhaps, by the light shining through the open door from the essay in time, realm of shared female experience, the couple is/are visible only to one another. Most importantly, they are hidden from the light of the Look (82), the male gaze that objectifives and animal farm essay on corruption commodifies, dismembering female bodies and simplifying natural shapes. 3 As well as the moon, there [are] trees #151; an extractable resource for patriarchal capitalism (14), but sources of spiritual succour for Annie earlier in the novel (18). Although the scene is an urban garden, it corresponds to the open air and uncleared bushes (40, 86) into which Annie imagines the historical Ana Richards venturing physically and psychically in her escape from patriarchy towards an unconfused and unrepressed female identity.

In the terms of Deleuze and Guattari's Trait de nomadologie; La machine de guerre, Annie and Zoe have placed themselves in nomad space #151; the kinetic, unbounded region that lies outside the static enclosures of patriarchal power. Earlier in the novel, Annie had envisaged Ana Richards locking the essay on a wrinkle in time, door [of her schoolhouse] behind her, locking herself out of carceral space (40). In Scarlet? With the on a in time, sound of a door closing, Annie and Zoe are similarly excluded from man-made enclosures in a space whose openness is farm essay on corruption, conducive to the unlocking and wrinkle expression of swift short essays repressed desire. And, of course, the sound of a door closing also signals the end of a stage in Annie's development towards her lesbian identity. As a passing reference to a dark river early in the dialogue between Annie and Zoe anticipates, that identity is closely linked with fluidity, an association that is underscored both by Annie's lesbian name and by Zoe's accompanying activity: Annie Torrent, i said. (she looked up from the water she was floating something on essay on a in the essays, dark, white robes of words, silver words) (152). As well as being a rejection of Annie's patriarchal surname, Torrent is a matrilineal affirmation, a proper noun derived from in time, a floating signifier which Annie had earlier attached sympathetically to her mother: if only i'd seen more of essay on ramayana you, found the right question, argued more, provoked you into a torrent of speech, the torrent you dammed up all those later years . . Essay On A? . the popes, torrent you used to release in rushes of fury . . . (49). By taking as her new name the torrent that flowed from her mother in essay on a anger rather than love, Annie discharges her burden of daughterly guilt #151; unElectrafies herself #151; and, in so doing, folds her mother into the lesbian relationship that is now imminent. [S]o #151; Annie Torrent #151; what do you want? (152) asks Zoe in a gesture that is at once affirmative, connective, and farm essay encouraging #151; a hyphenated and hyphenating gesture that arises from a loving listening to another woman's words/realit[y]. In the process of becoming a self-named lesbian, writes Betsy Warland, every woman must find her way through a myriad of fears. As she does, she becomes less afraid (123). Thus Annie's response to Zoe's question: she asks me to present myself, to take the leap, as the blood rushes into my face and i can speak: you. i want you. and me. together (152). Essay On A In Time? At this point of balance between i and animal farm essay we, Annie's fluvial movement (Warland 134) towards her lesbian self takes her into a lesbian community of essay in time two.

As her individual identity shifts, so too does her social identity: with a realignment of sexual wants, comes a redrawing of borders around me, us, and them and, for the reader, an enriching awareness of a blurring of boundaries between fiction and autobiography. Nowhere more powerfully than at this juncture in Ana Historic does the border between Annie and Daphne Marlatt, Zoe and Betsy Warland, become fluid and permeable. Now a historically contingent vehicle for lesbian self-presentation, the text abandons the pretence of essay on human health being a novel, a fictional heterocosm in the heterosexual tradition, and becomes instead an autofictional text, a blending of the discourses of fiction and autobiography which (re)presents Annie/Daphne's achievement of a lesbian identity outside the boundaries of normal society. The book's final shift into poetry is the natural outcome of the blurring, shifting, and realignment of gen(d)eric boundaries. Poetry, writes Virginia Woolf in A Room of One's Own , ought to essay in time, have a mother as well as a father (107). One such mother, one source of a literary mother-tongue, in Ana Historic is Mary Shelley, the creator of a man who created a monster. 4 But Annie's reference to Frankenstein in the passage that precedes the concluding poem also recalls in order to reject the farm essay on corruption, patriarchal perception of lesbianism as monstrous and unnatural: it isn't even Frankenstein, says Annie after her lesbian self-presentation, but a nameless part I know. Essay Wrinkle? terror has to do with the trembling that takes you out of yourself (152). Here the process of self-naming has begun to circle outwards and inwards towards areas which, though as yet nameless, are known and, hence, nameable.

As the lesbian body breaks out of patriarchal confinement, writes Betsy Warland in moving parts, so too the language opens up #151; revealing not only the patriarchal codes embedded within our most intimate words, but also revealing how these codes can be broken open: how the language can be inclusive #151; not exclusive (128). In the beautifully crafted build-up to the book's sexual and poetic climax, this inclusiveness manifests itself in an eroticism that many heterosexuals may find embarrassing: we go up the stairs, we enter a room that is alive with the smell of her. bleeding and soft. her on my tongue. Jonathan? she trembles violently on my lips (152). Essay Wrinkle? Surrounded by a community of women, a body of essay on corruption women, Annie for the first time experiences fully the sensual freedom and non-destructive violence of on a in time a lesbian relationship. Academic? As well as affirming aspects of the female (the smell . Essay On A Wrinkle? . . bleeding . . . ) that patriarchy tends to construct negatively, Annie's initiation effects a release of animal farm on corruption sexual desire into essay wrinkle a loving relationship. More than simply the opening out of Annie's sexuality, the short, representation of lesbian love in the final paragraph and poem of Ana Historic is an authorial and personal affirmation by Marlatt and #151; for the aim is inclusion #151; Warland and the feminist, lesbian reader. In a powerful analysis of the on a, effect of lesbian writing on the traditional division between writer and reader, Warland argues that in lesbian love poetry particularly the patriarchal construction of the reader as a viewer #151; a voyeuristic spectator for whom the poet describes the activities of lovers #151; has been rendered obsolete (134). And Hygiene? As well as being admitted openly into the text, we-the-writers-and-readers of lesbian texts must pass through the initial fear of intrusiveness into the pleasure of essay on a wrinkle in time inclusiveness (135).

In the poem that concludes Ana Historic , the blurring of distinctions and fusing of identities that lies at the heart of lesbian experience finds a corollary in the erasure of barriers between and skills among the on a wrinkle in time, lovers, the writer(s), and the reader(s): we give place, giving words, giving birth, to / each other #151; she and me. On Human? you / hot skin writing / skin. fluid edge, wick, wick. she draws me / out. you she breathes, is where we meet. Here lesbian love is essay on a, celebrated, not from the voyeuristic or omniscient perspective of patriarchy as the penetration of an other, but as a merging interface of boundaries between two selves which are distinct and ak ramanujan essay on ramayana yet alike. Serving jouissance rather than procreation (Irigaray 24), lovers of the sex that is and is not one giv[e] birth to place . . Wrinkle? . words . . . [and] each other #151; to shared places, common texts and the community that inhabits them. [W]ick, wick: twice the substance between the inside and the outside of a lamp, twice the material between the liquid and the flame of a candle. In the terms of a study Irigaray and on a de Beauvoir (but without their heterosexual mind-set): the doubling of the ak ramanujan on ramayana, second sex in love, in wrinkle joy, eradicates hierarchy, dichotomy and popes on man closure. As the poem ends, the centripetal movement that has drawn Annie, Zoe, and the reader together becomes a centrifugal movement outwards from the room and from the text. Essay Wrinkle? Now that security within a lesbian identity has been achieved, a breeze crossing yet another threshold between outside and inside provides pleasant intimations of public spaces soon to be visited willingly because confidently: breeze from the academic skills reflective essay, window reaching you now, trees. out there, streets you might walk down, will, soon, it isn't dark but the luxury of being. has woken you, the reach of your desire, reading.

us into the page ahead. As much an address to the reader as to on a in time, Annie/Daphne or Zoe/Betsy, these lines speak of potential as well as fulfillment, imminent procedures as well as achieved identity, reading forward as well as affirming being. The passage and, with it, the poem and in scarlet essays the body of the novel, ends with a period, but it is the period that arrives at no full stop, the wrinkle in time, bleeding period of skills reflective essay l'criture fminine 5 which erupts like a spring, like a wellspring of in time being, well-being inside . . . (90). Essays? Also working against essay wrinkle patriarchal assumptions of academic skills reflective closure and completeness, the (non-)concluding reference to the page ahead points the reader towards the essay on a wrinkle in time, blank page which, in the Coach House Press edition of the book, appears between the poem and a biographical note on Daphne Marlatt. One of several meditative white spac[es] throughout the book, this blank page invites the reader . . . to enter the text and play an active role in essay health and hygiene its interpretation (Warland 131). Essay Wrinkle? By means of the dialect thus induced, Warland adds, the farm, text embraces any reader whose life and perspective have been marginalized and oppressed. Not being a poet, I have scribbled the on a in time, notes for essay on ramayana, this article on the page ahead of the essay wrinkle in time, poem and in the white space[s] that follow. And in the space below the poem I have transcribed some notes from Marilyn Frye's Politics of Reality : Lesbian. Swift? One of the people of the essay wrinkle in time, Isle of a study Lesbos. It is bizarre that when I try to name myself and explain myself, my native tongue provides me with a word that is so foreign, so false, so hopelessly inappropriate . . . . Lesbian is . . . the only concept I have ever set out to explain, that seemed to be shut out [of the conceptual scheme of patriarchy] in wrinkle more than one . . . way . . . . The redundancy of the devices of closure which are in place here . Essays? . In Time? . leads me to say that lesbians are excluded from the scheme . . . . The meaning of this erasure and of the totality and essay on ramayana conclusiveness of it has to do, I think, with the maintenance of phallocentric reality as a whole, and with the situation of women generally a propos that reality (160-62). The lesbian naming at the open con-clusion of Ana Historic challenges phallocentric reality in a way that raises complex responses in all readers, be they female or male, homo- or heterosexual.

It may arouse or disgust. It may spark a recognition of sameness or provoke a charge of abnormality. It may confirm convictions or suspicions of sexual identity. It may even redraw the contours of some readers' sexuality and, by doing so, widen the scope of their humanity. Cixous, Hlne. The Laugh of the Medusa.

Signs: Journal of Women in. Culture and Society 1. 4 (1976): 875-93. #151;#151;#151; , and Catherine Clment. The Newly Born Woman . Trans. Betsy. Wing. Minneapolis: U of Minnesota P, 1986. Deleuze, Gilles, and Flix Guattari.

Nomadology: The War Machine . Trans. Brian Massumi. New York: Semiotext(e), 1986. Frye, Marilyn. The Politics of on a wrinkle Reality: Essays in Feminist Theory . Freedom, California: Crossing Press, 1983. Garry, Ann, and a study in scarlet essays Marilyn Pearsall, ed. Women, Knowledge and Reality: Explorations in Feminist Philosophy . London: Unwin Hyman, 1989. Marlatt, Daphne. Essay? Ana Historic: a novel . Toronto: Coach House Press, 1988.

#151;#151;#151;. Difference (em)bracing. In Language in Her Eye . Ed. Libby Scheier, Sarah Sheard and Eleanor Wachrel. Toronto: Coach House Press, 1990: #151;#151;#151;. musing with mothertongue. in the feminine: women and words/les.

femmes et les mots . Ed. Ann Dybikowski et al. Edmonton: Longspoon, Irigaray, Luce. thique de la diffrence sexuelle . Paris: Les ditions de Minuit, Raymond, Janice. A Passion for popes essay, Friends: Towards a Philosophy of Female. Friendship . London: Women's Press, 1986.

Tostevin, Lola Lemire. Daphne Marlatt: Writing in the Space that Is Her. Mother's Face. Line 13 (Spring 1989): 32-29. Warland, Betsy. Proper Definitions: collected theorograms . Vancouver: Press.

Gang Publishers, 1990. Woolf, Virginia. A Room of One's Own . New York: Harcourt, Brace and.